​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR SUSAN....

Well....here it is...another year has passed and it's your birthday again. It seems that you are still with us all...we who adore you and miss you so very much.

You gave us so much, while here with us....the memories and magic that you shared with us is more than any amount of money or riches could ever be....You opened up and showed us

the inside of a soul more than once...and your determination and spunk gave us the drive to continue on in life.

We have been blessed to be able to continue seeing you, not on the big screen now, but on the smaller one...where you still are alive and with us in those award winning performances that you left us as a legecy. We will never forget you.

On a personal note: I hope that you have had a chance to look down and see the 'idiot' (me) who was so toungetied at our meeting, that I said the wrong things! Please forgive "My Foolish Mouth"....and know it was suppose to be a complement...not an insult...I guess it will bother me forever, but hope you do look down and know how it bothers me

This may seem stupid to some....to be saying these things to someone who has passed on...but I really do feel that you have looked down and see how many of us still love you and this is only a way of showing our respect to you and how you have been such a part of our lives.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR SUSAN....a faithful fan forever..Errol

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR SUSAN....

Happy birthday Edythe, who would become Susan Hayward, immortal movie superstar before Edythe left us all to rest in peace.

Susan Hayward: a star is a star is a star.............for ever

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well....here it is...another year has passed and it's your birthday again. It seems that you are still with us all...we who adore you and miss you so very much.

You gave us so much, while here with us....the memories and magic that you shared with us is more than any amount of money or riches could ever be....You opened up and showed us

the inside of a soul more than once...and your determination and spunk gave us the drive to continue on in life.

We have been blessed to be able to continue seeing you, not on the big screen now, but on the smaller one...where you still are alive and with us in those award winning performances that you left us as a legecy. We will never forget you.

On a personal note: I hope that you have had a chance to look down and see the 'idiot' (me) who was so toungetied at our meeting, that I said the wrong things! Please forgive "My Foolish Mouth"....and know it was suppose to be a complement...not an insult...I guess it will bother me forever, but hope you do look down and know how it bothers me

This may seem stupid to some....to be saying these things to someone who has passed on...but I really do feel that you have looked down and see how many of us still love you and this is only a way of showing our respect to you and how you have been such a part of our lives.

Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR SUSAN....

Not a lot to add. The earlier messages from members just about say it all. Her talent and spirit have left an indelible mark, not only on celluloid but on the minds of many of those who were fortunate enough to enjoy her acting.

Kerry

Replying to:

Happy birthday Edythe, who would become Susan Hayward, immortal movie superstar before Edythe left us all to rest in peace.

Susan Hayward: a star is a star is a star.............for ever

Replying to: