​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oscar Biography/A&E/Susan clips

I was so thrilled so see some clips of Susan tonight..never before seen ones by me on the A&E telecast of Biography/Oscar...One of the clips was of Susan arriving at an Academy Awards ceremony. I'm pretty sure it was when she was nominated for I'll Cry Tomorrow. It looked like she was with Eaton Chalkley. Also, there was a great clip of her standing with the other winners and nominees toward the end of the 1959 telecast. Jerry Lewis was asked to fill in some time
and she was on stage while he was doing some of his antics. I've only seen the first hour.. I had recorded it...so I'm hoping that there will be more good Susan stuff in the second hour...the entire show has been very interesting. Did anyone else see it?

Re: Oscar Biography/A&E/Susan clips

OOOOHH! I missed it, I sure would have loved to see Susan. It must have been a great "treat" to see her in rare clips like you explained. Good for you that you recorded the show.

Re: Re: Oscar Biography/A&E/Susan clips

HI Ray...Long time...no hear from you! This is for you and all the people who might catch this email. I see that this Oscar Bio will be repeated TODAY. Check your schedule...It is to play here in Utah at 4pm.

Errol