​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good luck, Ginger!!!

Congratulations, Ginger, on the debut of your new professional CD, "Garden of Dreams." My order arrived last week and I'm having a ball listening to all your original compositions. I've been addicted to your soothing piano music ever since I first heard you play on Susan's site three years ago. "Ginger's Piano Place" is my favorite hangout and this CD is now the icing on my cake!

Thanks, Ginger, for allowing me the privilege of being your very first customer.

Julie

(For those here who haven't as yet heard the good news about Ginger's CD, just hop over to gingerhaydon.com for the scoop.)

Re: Good luck, Ginger!!!

Hi Julie.. thanks so much for the plug!...and for your generous comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the cd. "Garden of Dreams" has been a dream come true for me! If anyone wants any more vital info, just click the link above. Thanks again, Julie!