​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SOOO....SAD....NO ONE HERE ANYMORE>>>

I must say that I find it really sad that there is no communication about Susan and fans on here anymore. I thought we would all keep talking with one another about her films...her life...our favorites and why they were our favorites...AT LEAST SOMETHNG..about the dear lady we all admired so very much.

But..to be very frank...ever since the 'other' discussion group started, that was NOT about Susan, this discussion group has gone to the dogs!

Oh, sure...we can still come in and browse the beautiful pics and read the articles, but then we are only doing it...ALONE...and not sharing our thoughts with other 'TRUE SUSAN FANS'...

I have been looking in...just not writing...because I would only see two or three names that reappear on here and feel it takes ALL OF US..to keep a discussion group going. It can't all be left up to Ginger either! She has given us a place to discuss and interact about our favorite actress. I have given my entire collection of pictures to this site...but now I feel that the TRUE FANS seem to be fading into the woodwork.

PLEASE TELL ME...I AM WRONG??!!

Errol

Re: SOOO....SAD....NO ONE HERE ANYMORE>>>

Hi Errol....The Susan Hayward message board seems to go in cycles, and I have learned to adjust to that. I have, however, been delinquent in initiating discussions lately, and I'll try to do better regarding posting. "Ginger's Forum" is an entirely different concept. I don't think it adds or takes away from The Susan Hayward Message Board. "Ginger's Forum" is a mix of all kinds of interests and opinions that attracts many types of people. It's for fun and in no way is meant to be in competition with The Susan Hayward Message Board. Susan's board, would of course, be more elite. The numbers are small but they are of quality.

I truly don't feel like this message board has gone to the "dogs." On the contrary, I appreciate those who post whenever they feel that would like to comment. I want her fans and admirers to know there is a place for discussion of Susan Hayward's life and career whenever and if anyone is read to discuss.

I will continue to keep the message board going for as along as I am able. If you go back to page one and read to the beginning, you'll realize that over the years there has been much discussion about Susan Hayward.

I don't think you are either right or wrong..it's just who you are and how you look at it I guess.

Re: Re: SOOO....SAD....NO ONE HERE ANYMORE>>>

YES...Ginger...Guess it's...just who I am..and how I look at it!

However, I figured it wouldn't hurt to stir the fire, once in awhile, in order to keep the flame buring.

Anyone...WARMED UP...YET??

Errol

Re: Re: Re: SOOO....SAD....NO ONE HERE ANYMORE>>>

Errol: As you know,I've initiated different "openings" on this site for discussion, and I'll continue to do so as much as possible. Like you, I wish more people would participate. I think one of the problems is that, as Ginger said, over the years, we've pretty much discussed most of what we know about Susan's films, her life, children, etc.

I always check on here, so anything her fans want to contribute I'll look forward to reading.