​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan

I would like to let all of you know that I have just received an amazing CD from Amazon.co.uk. It was just advertised as OST Susan Hayward Audio CD @ £4.99 Label Unknown and with Cat. No. 1405245. I thought I would take a chance and hopefully it would be Susan singing her songs from I'll Cry Tomorrow. I couldn't believe my luck when it arrived as apart from the lovely pictures inside, our Susan was singing all the songs plus I'll Cry Tomorrow and Just One of Those Things (which I have on an old 78 single)... Plus ... Jane Froman and actual soundtrack recordings with voices from With a Song in My Heart ... plus I Miss That Feeling and Hush A Bye Island from Smash Up. This has to be the best value ever!!

I don't know if I am preaching to the converted and you all already have this CD but it is really wonderful.

Trish

Re: Susan

Hey, Trish....yes indeed this is a very special CD. I've had my copy for about one year and when I first received it, I played it over and over again. Best thing about CD's we can always go back to your favorite song or skip over one. One of my favorite part of this CD is Jane Froman's American Medley. It's the next best thing to watching the film. I just close my eyes and picture Susan on the screen. I love it!