​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Checking...on...JEAN LARSON...>>>

I was wondering if anyone knew any more about Jean Larson, a devoted fan of Susan, that had been very ill.
I sent her an email, but have never heard any more after that.

I have been very ill all year and unable to do shows this summer/fall. Have not been to the Susan site as much as I should have...but some days it's all I can do is to get through the day.

If anyone knows anything on Jean, I would like to know. She used to be on here a lot and we had chatted back and forth too. I just hope she is better, but that email that Ginger sent out to all of us, didn't sound too promising.

Hello...to...All...Errol

Re: Checking...on...JEAN LARSON...>>>

Errol, I'm sorry your health hasn't been good. That is really too bad that you won't be able to do your shows this summer or fall because I know how much you enjoy doing them.

I haven't heard from Jean Larson in a long time. I'll send her an email and see if I can get a response.

It's nice to have you back on "board"...I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Re: Re: Checking...on...JEAN LARSON...>>>

Errol:

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well. I thought we hadn't heard from you because you were busy doing your shows.

I hope you'll be able to contribute more as you feel up to it.

We miss you!

Gloria

Re: Re: Re: Checking...on...JEAN LARSON...>>>

Hi Errol, I am glad you hear from you again, it's been a long time. I check into the message board once in a while. I hope you're feeling much better and please get well soon. Take care and God bless.
Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking...on...JEAN LARSON...>>>

Thanks for the posts. As you can see, it is still some time before I get on here, but I do miss you all and will hope to keep up with you on here...ASAP...Love Errol