​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
March 14

It's hard to believe that it has been 32 years ago today that Susan Hayward left us. This is a day to pause and remember.She was one of the most beautiful and finest actresses ever! I have posted a link to Gloria Druss's poem which is so appropriate for today..just click the website url above.Please feel free to share your thoughts on the message board.. Thank you....Ginger

Re: March 14

Our Susan will never be forgotten, though on earth, she lives no more. But in memory, her films, her beauty, her talent and her desire to live, she is with us, as she always was before. Our memory is as fresh as ever, because we cannot forget or ever will. We all love you dearly Susan, God bless you forever.

Re: Re: March 14

Her spirit is with us every day of our lives.

She always be with us.

Susan Hayward, the greatest star of them all.

Phil.

Re: Re: Re: March 14

She was one of a kind. She will always be remembered.
Susan Hayward- A star that will always shine!

Re: Re: Re: Re: March 14

This is the day to honour Susan Hayward and as Ray said, she will certainly never be forgotten. Once she is in your heart she is there forever and I treasure all the memories I have of her through her films.

God Bless You Dear Susan - you were Simply The Best.

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: March 14

It is interesting that many years ago there was a saying that everyone remembered where they were or what they were doing when they first heard the news about J.F.K.

I would not be surprised if many of the posters on this site, also recall well the circumstances when they first heard about Susan's passing.

I agree Ginger, that it does not seem like 32 years.

Kerry