​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joey Bishop/Hayward/Malfunctioning

The audio of the Joey Bishop show is not working correctly at present. I'm going to try to get it back to functioning properly within the next few days....sorry for any inconvenience and wish me luck..right now I have no idea why it stopped working.

Re: Joey Bishop/Hayward/Malfunctioning

Ginger:

I haven't been able to play it correctly even before. I don't know if it's the same trouble you're talking about. I hear maybe every other word, with the other words not intelligible. I had thought it was my computer, but maybe not?

Re: Re: Joey Bishop/Hayward/Malfunctioning

Gloria, it was coming in perfectly clear for me before. Others have told me they heard it. If you have dial-up, that is probably the reason. If you have cable or dsl, it should have been coming in clearly. I haven't had a chance to work on it yet, but I'm at least going to try to get the link off tomorrow until I've got it all working.

Re: Re: Re: Joey Bishop/Hayward/Malfunctioning

Ginger:

I kind of thought it was either my computer or dial-up. But when I saw your note, I wondered. Thanks.

enjoyed your susan hayward website very much.

Re: enjoyed your susan hayward website very much.

Thank you, Beverly!