​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a Feast for the Eyes!

What an exciting time for Susan fans. I looked on Susan's e.Bay site yesterday and found 87 new (to me) pictures of Susan. This is exceedingly rare to see so many together at one time. I can only guess that they are from some of the very large (and expensive) albums that were up for auction a couple of months ago.

It will be very interesting to see how much collectors will pay for them as some of Susan's pictures make hundreds of dollars.

What a Feast for the Eyes!

Trish

Re: What a Feast for the Eyes!

Thanks for this info,Trish. I haven't checked out ebay in quite a while. I will do that!

Re: Re: What a Feast for the Eyes!

Great indeed.Thanks Trish.

And have you seen the US movie fan mags of the 40's and fifties listed with Susan on the cover? they are wonderful too!

Who said she never was on the cover of mags ? :-) ( Photoplay was really an exception for not putting her on one single cover although she was one of Hollywood and of the world most popular stars of the whole fifties/the reason must have been a personnal feud here beween our Susan and someone very high in the Photoplay board hierarchy,I do not see any other reason )

Phil.

Re: Re: Re: What a Feast for the Eyes!

A treasure trove of Susiana, Trish. Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What a Feast for the Eyes!

I was so suprised to see so many great photos of our Susan. Beautiful!!!