​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have lit a candle for Susan Hayward

Click the above link if you would like to view the candle.

Scroll down a little to "begin", and then the next page will say "continue"...look for the candle with my initials, ghh.

I was hoping that people could add to the message but I didn't see any indication of that..maybe you can find a way to add to it, I'm not sure. It is a beautiful site and many of you might want to use it for people you know in your lives who need some extra thought and prayer or who you would like to remember.

Re: I have lit a candle for Susan Hayward

I think the candle stays lit for 48 hours. You can see as the candle slowly burns down if you keep checking back over the next couple of day.

You might want to light your own candle for Susan. It's very easy.

It's interesting reading the messages under the other candles also.

Re: Re: I have lit a candle for Susan Hayward

I also lit a candle for our dear Susan. It is such a wonderful idea, I love it. A great way to start out a new year.

Re: Re: Re: I have lit a candle for Susan Hayward

Thank you, Ray. I saw where you had lit one. Maybe amoung all of us we can keep one going as much as possible. 48 hours is not very long for one. I'll try to remember to light one often.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have lit a candle for Susan Hayward

I have just lit a candle in Susan's memory too. If all her fans were able to do this, just think how many lights would be shining.

She is in our hearts forever.

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have lit a candle for Susan Hayward

Yes, Trish.. thanks, and I just lit another candle. I've put them in a group called "ghh" so I think if you assign your candle to this group they will each show on this one page. I'm just kind of learning my way around it. It would be nice to have a continuing page of candles. Click above