​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ray's Collection/No. 2

Re: Ray's Collection/No. 2

This great cover comes from Barcelona, Spain. The date on the cover is July 1, 1956. Its a nice size magazine 9x12 inches. Ofcourse its all printed in spanish and there is nothing inside the magazine on Susan. I'm sure you recognize the dress; its the dress Susan wore in "I'll Cry tomorrow" for the song that was not in the film "I'm Sitting on Top of the World."

Re: Re: Ray's Collection/No. 2

Wonderful cover. Thanks.

Re: Re: Ray's Collection/No. 2

Great picture! Didn't Susan wear this dress in the film, however, "ICT" ?..Maybe when she was backstage with "David".. it seems I recall this dress. I never imagined it to be blue if this is the one I'm referring to..it just seems it was in the film..???

Re: Re: Re: Ray's Collection/No. 2

You are correct Ginger, Susan wore it when she was going on stage for a number. She was grieving over the death of David, and Katie was trying to adjust her dress..she went on stage with a top hat and cane. Ofcourse in the film it looked white, now we know it was this color of blue. Anymore more comments out there? Thanks.