​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

....Dear Ginger, almost moves me to tears.

It is the most beautiful version i have ever heard up to know.

I am certain Susan would love it

The slow tempo ads a lot of momentum,and you are really a master in nuances,and to me you are enhancing the beauty of the melody.

Bravo and thanks!

Phil.

Re: your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

I am also smitten with Ginger's version of With a Song In My Heart (as I was with My Foolish Heart) - so much so that I have to listen to it all the way through before I click into the site!

I also love Ginger's clip on You Tube where she is playing her own composition of Susan's Song. Just so beautiful it brings tears to your eyes.

Thank you so much for everything Ginger. You have been instrumental in bringing so many of Susan's fans together and working so hard on this wonderful site.

Trish

Re: Re: your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

Phillipe and Trish, thank you so very much. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, everything I do on this site is a labor of love.

As for the music, we all have certain talents we have been given and the important thing is to find out what they are and use them in creative and positives ways. I alway am happy when others enjoy my music. The whole reason for art, to me, it to communicate and bring out emotions in others. Each person experiences a different emotion in what they see and hear, but the artist tries to bring those emotions out in others. It's a continuous giving and receiving.

I appreciate all of you!

Re: Re: Re: your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

Hi, Ginger:

I haven't been on here for awhile, so almost missed the wonderful compliments from Phillipe and Trish on your version of WASIMH. I love it, too, and sing along with it as I listen (fortunately, you can't hear that part, LOL).

And please accept my thanks, too, along with Trish's for everything "Susan" you do.

Re: Re: Re: Re: your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

Thank you, Gloria! I'm always happy to share my music and my interest in Susan Hayward, and it's nice to be appreciated, that's for sure!

It's really good to see you here. I hope you haven't been ill.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

Ginger:

It's always a treat for me to be on here. Yes, unfortunately, this has not been a good autumn for me, and among the problems was illness. I hope that's all over now (she said with her fingers and toes crossed, LOL), so I can be on here more frequently.

It's nice to know you're missed!

Gloria

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: your solo piano version of "with a song in my heart"....

Gloria, of course you are always missed when you aren't here! I hope you will be feeling better and that life will be easier...also, that you can be with us more!