​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ray's Collection/No. 12

This picture is so beautiful. I love the brown eyes and the yellow dress. I'm not very knowledgeable about the oriental languages. Is this Korean, Chinese, or Japanese? I'm assuming it's one of those, but not sure.

Re: Ray's Collection/No. 12

What a gorgeous picture of Susan - another one which is new to me. I love it and I especially like to see her in a yellow dress.

Trish

Ginger, the writing is in Japanese. I believe the "3" stands for March.

Re: Re: Ray's Collection/No. 12

Amy, thanks for the info! I had no idea.

Hello.....This is such a gorgeous cover of our Susan, yes...it's from Japan and from 1956. One thing I found out was that the magazines from Japan open from the left side, instead from the right side like we are all used to. This is one of Japan's movie magazine, like our Motion Picture and Photoplay. It is completely printed in Japanese, so it's all greek to me!!! Thanks Ginger for posting this pretty cover.

This is really a terrific collection. Just when you think you have a favourite cover girl shot, along comes one that blows you away again.

Kerry

Thanks Kerry for your comment. I am proud of my collection for many years now and especially very happy to share these covers and photos with all you wonderful fans. Thanks to Ginger for making it possible.