​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ray's Photo Collection/No. 18

I love the black lace glove and shawl effect. This is a beautiful photo.

Re: Ray's Photo Collection/No. 18

Oh, I adore this one! It's so gorgeous. What country is it from?

Thanks Ginger for posting this awesome color cover of our Susan. This magazine is from Belgium dated May 27, 1956. Susan's color features just pop-out at you and her hair has never looked so beautiful.

Re: Re: Ray's Photo Collection/No. 18

Thank you so much Ray and Ginger. This is a truly stunning picture of Susan and I love the ones where she looks straight into the camera (and at us). Although dated 1956, it has to be from a few years prior to that. She was such a beauty.

Trish

Ginger:

I too love Susan in anything mesh like this shawl. That's why I selected the black dress she wore in WASIMH (as she sat in the nightclub where she was performing) for the photo of her I would want in a stamp (should this honor ever happen to her, as it did to Bette Davis).

I think all women look good in black, but Susan looks absolutely stunning in black, especially with lace or mesh (or whatever you call it).