​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SLIDESHOW

Ginger,

After playing beautifully the Susan slideshow now has a notice saying it is empty. I thought you would like to know.

Trish

Re: SLIDESHOW

Trish (and Ginger):

On my computer, it has said "Empty" all along, which you thought was because I have dial-up, Ginger.

But Trish has broadband.

Re: Re: SLIDESHOW

Trish and Gloria...I just check the slideshow on this particular message board...click the original post below, and also the homepage, and it works fine, so I don't know what the problem is .. yes, Gloria, I thought it was probably because of up. I don't know why Trish is not getting it. Maybe if the speed of the internet is slower at particular times?.. gosh, I don't know!!! sorry.. Trish, check back from time to time and see if it is coming in...also, you might try going to internet tools, and deleting your temporary files.. this may help.. I'm sorry!!

Re: Re: Re: SLIDESHOW

gloria, I meant "dial-up."

Re: Re: Re: Re: SLIDESHOW

The slideshow is now back on my computer and playing beautifully - it was only "empty" for a day!

Trish

Re: SLIDESHOW

Hello Trish

I only have a very slow dial-up connection here in New Hampshire but I am receiving the slide show beautifully. I just had to wait a minute or two for it to download first.
Ginger... it is very professional-looking and adds a nice touch to the Susan Homepage. Bravo !

Re: Re: SLIDESHOW

Thank you, Ann! There are so many more photos to add, but it takes time to do so. I'm going to try to get at least one new photo in tonight.. under the message board title and into the slideshow.