​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GINGER....AT...THE...PIANO...>>>

Ginger...I'm sooo glad that you are still filled with students...and that you are playing the piano for the elderly too. You have no idea how many times I have played your wonderful c/d...It is very beautiful and you have such a lot of talent!

It is an automatic thing, for me now, when thinking of Susan...that your song comes to my mind. I told you, many years back, that I think you captured the 'feel and warmth' of Susan in that beautiful piece of music.
To me..it will always have the same quality and beauty like theme for THE PRESIDENT'S LADY. I love that piece so very much.

Is there any chance that you will be doing another c/d in the future? If so..please let me know.

Re: GINGER....AT...THE...PIANO...>>>

Errol, thank you so much, and I'm glad you enjoy my music. BTW, I love the music from "The President's Lady" also!

I might work on another cd. It's been 5 years since the first one. It took me all summer of 2004, but was a good summer project, and now I have something on "record" and it's a good feeling. Writing and performing the music comes somewhat naturally to me although it can be hard work, but what is really hard for me is going through the nitty gritty of getting it on a master cd, designing the label and covers, and inserts, and then getting it all off to a company to put it together and hoping it all comes out right!... but I'll be a little more saavy the next time I try it.

Thanks for your encouragement! I'm beginning to get some inspiration!

Re: GINGER....AT...THE...PIANO...>>>

Ginger:

If you do another CD, put me on the order list! It will be nice to have another one of your beautiful CD music.

Re: Re: GINGER....AT...THE...PIANO...>>>

Will do, Gloria, and THANK YOU!