​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TIM AND GREG.

I can't let February 19th go by without wishing Tim and Greg a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Hope you have a great and happy day.

All Best Wishes,

Trish

Re: MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TIM AND GREG.

Ginger:

Ah, that's what it was! I looked at the calendar earlier today and thought there was something about February 19th. Thanks for reminding me.

Happy Birthday indeed to Susan's boys.

Re: Re: MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TIM AND GREG.

Happy Birthday, Tim and Greg!

Happy birthday to both Tim and Greg.

and lots of greetings from Amsterdam,the Netherlands.

Phil.

May your birthday be filled with happiness and good health, many happy returns of the day.

Thanks guys!!!

There is a photo of my Mom I put up on my blog that was taken juat after she was diagnosed with cancer at Nadia's Christening in 1973. I do not think anyone other that me and Nadia have ever seen this photo...

Tim B.

Tim, just visited your blog.

Beautiful photos ,not only with your family but also the nature environments...

Your ressemblance with your mother is quite striking I thought on the photo you posted from 1973.

Very touching.Thank you.

Phil.

Thanks so much Tim for posting the picture of your Mom with you and Nadia and it was also nice to see ones of your Dad.

Trish

Thanks for sharing those family pictures with us, Tim. A real treat. It really means a lot. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Christina

Tim, thank you so very much for posting that treasure of a photo of you, Nadia, and your mom. It is beautiful and so precious to view....and yes, you do favor your mom quite a lot. I have noticed that.

Thank you for sharing the photos of your dad and the rest of the family too. It is generous of you to do so, and we really appreciate it.

A VERY BELATED...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...TIM...
I'm not always over here and miss so much, so I never got your blog.

Sounds like the pics were great!

Hope all is well with you and all of yours...

Best Wishes Always...Errol

Hi Tim

I have been away in Sydney for the early part of the week, and a tad hectic before that - so apologies from me as well for belated best wishes. Hope you had a great day.

Kerry