​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photo From Trish/No.1/Susan at Oscar Rehearsal/1974

Trish, thank you for sending the photo. I don't know who the two guys are in the photo. As you mentioned, perhaps crew people..? I definitely had never seen this one.

Re: Photo From Trish/No.1/Susan at Oscar Rehearsal/1974

Thanks for sharing this rare photo. I've never seen it. I love candid shots. There are not many with Susan. YOu must have an amazing collection.
Christina

Re: Re: Photo From Trish/No.1/Susan at Oscar Rehearsal/1974

Ginger/Christina - so pleased you like the picture. I do have quite an extensive collection and still obtaining new ones I haven't seen before.

I didn't know Susan had even attended that Oscar rehearsal as I read that she was told she didn't need to go but she obviously did. It was amazing in view of her health at that time so she must have had a lot of endurance. She was one strong lady.

Trish

a real pro til the end.

This is a great photo of Susan, she is as beautiful as can be. I've never seen this rare shot, thanks so much for posting this one of a kind. She was a pro til the end.

Re: Photo From Trish/No.1/Susan at Oscar Rehearsal/1974

How wonderful to see that candid photo. Thanks, Trish.

Ginger, the fellow on the right is Jack Haley Jr., and I believe he was the producer of the show that year.

Jill