​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan's grandson, Daniel Barker....

is engaged to Sara Smith. Daniel is a really sweet and talented guy. I met him a couple of years ago when his band, Warm in the Wake, (met Susan's grandson, Andy, Daniel's brother, also) played at Kansas City one night. He is a fantastic pianist and he teaches also. His dad is Greg Barker. I'll try to find a photo of Daniel and Sara. They are a really nice looking couple.

Re: Susan's grandson, Daniel Barker..../Photo/Daniel and Sara

Daniel and Sara...I lifted this off of Sara's myspace photo album.. hope she doesn't mind. They are a great looking couple.

What a beautiful picture of Daniel and Sara - Many congratulations to you both and thank you so much Ginger for keeping us up to date with Susan's family. I am sure it means as much to everyone else as it does to me.

Trish

Best of luck to them both. Incidentally, does anyone know anything about Sara? Is she a student? A musician?