​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
20th Century Fox Studios

For whatever it may be worth, I just finish emailing 20th Studios regarding a DVD BoxSet for Susan. I know I've been on this avenue before; and I laid my cards on the table and told them exactly how I felt about not honoring Susan with her DVD Box set. She was a big star in the 50's and made millions for the studio.If Darryl Zanuck was alive today, he would agree. Here is their website www.foxstudios.com and click on the lower left hand corner inquiry or request and it will ask you for your information and then a box where you can add your request. Very simple. Let's go for it!! Maybe someone there will listen.

Re: 20th Century Fox Studios

Ray...I just posted a message on the "Woman Obsessed" posting...that covers how I feel on this. I will be doing the same as you...writing to 20th. The more fans who do this, the better chance we will have of seeing some 'action' on this issue. Thanks..Ray!!

Hi Ray, thanks for the link to Fox.

I wrote them too asking for more Susan Hayward DVD releases and a DVD Box set devoted to her.

Could you , other fans , help us and all post a short message to Fox Video asking for new Susan Hayward DVD releases ? thank you.

That's swell Philippe and Errol. It won't hurt to let 20th know that there are many Susan Hayward fans wanting to see more films transformed to DVD. Many of Susan's films were not even available on tape. Doesn't make any sense to me. SOmething came to mind when Susan in her early days in Hollywood stood up on a platform and exploded to the crowd "Do you want to see me in pictures?" Well, where are her pictures now?

Thank you Ray! That was very easy to do. I asked in my request if they were aware of how many hits they would get if they googled Susan Hayward and how many hits her uTube videos have recieved?

I especially love to view many of Susan's You Tubes. I love to watch "With a Song In My Heart" where the title song is performed by our Susan. I can view it over and over again. It's fabulous!!
Thanks Paul for your input.