​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subway To The Stars by Julie Sanges

Hi everyone, I know you must have remembered me mentioning my friend, Julie, who has celebritysnapshotsbyjulie.net...she has now published a book of her incredible personal photos that she took as a young photographer living in New York. She has photos of Susan Hayward ( two or three I think) and as a big plus, our Susan is in the middle of the cover of the book! Below is a link to where the book can be purchased if you so desire and also a little preview of the book. If you have any trouble with the preview which should be posted below this message, then just go to www.blurb.com and type in Subway to the Stars or Julie Sanges in search. (you can also click the website icon below the book preview)

Julie is an incredible person who has actually completed this book in spite of a debilitating illness that has kept her homebound for years. She feels that this is her greatest accomplishment and her highest reward.

Congratulations, Julie! You are an amazing person!

Re: Subway To The Stars by Julie Sanges

Wonderful photos!

Izzy