​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Now this is a gem!

Well, I had completely overlooked this one... have you seen it?....pretty rare, I would think. We don't have too many "real life" clips of Susan. This is nice. If you can't view this here, go to you tube and type "Judy Garland, When you are smilin' Rare,".. it should take you there.

Re: Now this is a gem!

Yes, this clip is a gem and I love it.

I posted this information on the site on March 12th - under the heading of YOU TUBE but no-one responded.

Susan looked wonderful as ever.

TRISH

Sorry, Trish, I must have totally overlooked your post..thanks, and glad I finally found it.

I checked it out when you posted earlier Trish. Everytime I see it I'm blown away by Susan's hair, it's perfect! I wish there were more videos available like that.

Paula - I feel the same way about this clip. Susan's hair looks glorious - no other word for it! The colour really stands out. However, it looks an earlier time than "With a Song In My Heart" as it appears longer.

TRISH

Ginger:

Really enjoyed seeing these clips. Wonder what the occasion was. Even tho my computer prevents me from viewing most YouTube clips, I was able to see yours pasted here. Can't understand why that would be, but am grateful that I can see it here.

Jill

I do remember seeing this clip, when you pointed it out, Trish, Sorry if I didn't respond to this wonderful clip at the time. As usual Susan looks
fabulous. All the co stars look great.