​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER NEW VIDEO SLIDESHOW ON YOUTUBE

I have just put up another video slideshow on Youtube on Susan entitled "SUSAN HAYWARD WITH FRIENDS. ASSOCIATES & FAMILY". No music with this one I am sorry to say but the pictures speak volumes!

It is presently playing on page 4 - hope you all enjoy it.

TRISH

Re: ANOTHER NEW VIDEO SLIDESHOW ON YOUTUBE

I now have the music playing on this video.

TRISH

I'm glad you said you added the music. When I saw it I thought I heard music but my speakers are going and I remembered your messege said it didn't have music...lol Fantastic slideshow! Many of the pictures were new to me. Thank you!

Hi Paula,

Thank you for your kind words and also for other comments you have made on my Youtube videos. This video slideshow has taken off like a rocket having many viewings during the first couple of days. Just goes to prove many people are still interested in Susan. I am so pleased a lot of the pictures were new - that is my aim in making these videos, to share with the world the pictures I have collected of Susan.
She will continue to give pleasure to her many fans this way.

TRISH