​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE BIRTHDAY BOYS!

Wishing Tim and Greg MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

Hope you both enjoy your Birthday today with many more to come.

All Kind Thoughts,

Trish

Re: THE BIRTHDAY BOYS!

I resemble that remark...

Thanks Trish !!!!

PT/TB

I woke up this morning thinking about Tim and Greg! Happy Birthday to you both!..."oh, how the years fly by."

Best Wishes, Tim and Greg, on your special day. A
question for Tim-What time were you born these many
years ago and who is the oldest?

AS IS USUAL...I am a day late and a dollar short!! But here are Belated Birthday Wishes to you both...and hope you had a wonderful day!! Here's wishing you many more years....with all that is great and good.

Birthday greetings from down under to the guys. As Ginger says, my but the time does fly.

Hope you both had a great day

Kerry

Elaine
Best Wishes, Tim and Greg, on your special day. A
question for Tim-What time were you born these many
years ago and who is the oldest?

Elaine,

I do not remember the time -and my BC is not immediately handy - although I have seen it on some Astrological charts that Mom had Carroll Righter do up on Greg and myself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Righter

VERY weird...

I am the oldest...by seven minutes...

Tim

your mom is still my favorite movie star!! I WANTED TO BE HER! Iam happy to know you boys are all right-i wondered over the years what you were doing-best to you for your birthday and always- i am 67 yrs old-i hsve lots of your moms movies and love them all-jo ann