​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I CAN GET IT FOR YOU WHOLESALE"...ON FOX CHANNEL...TODAY & NEXT FRIDAY..>>

Actually...FOX MOVIE CHANNEL...is running this film to death!! It was on last week again this afternoon and also next Friday, April 15h..again in the afternoon.
(Check your local time zones)

SUSAN is beautiful with her long hair in this film and another..great performance, so if you have never seen it
or need to get a copy..now is the time to do so.

ALSO...ON FOX CHANNEL...if you keep a close watch, they are playing "WHITE WITCH DOCTOR", "I'D CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN" and "DAVID AND BATHSHEBA" an awful lot!!

"GARDEN OF EVIL" is showing up from time to time both on FOX CHANNEL and WESTERN CHANNEL and it is a very good print. I was looking at the rating on this film, the last time it was on and see that, over the years, this film has gone from a THREE STAR rating to a THREE AND 1/2 STAR rating, which is next to 4 STARS as EXCELLENT. BOTH.."I'LL CRY TOMORROW" and "I WANT TO LIVE!" have always been at 3 1/2 STAR RATINGS, but many critics have 'upped' their ratings on "EVIL" and that is...great!..because it is one ****ed good western with another feisty performance by our dear SUSAN.

Re: "I CAN GET IT FOR YOU WHOLESALE"...ON FOX CHANNEL...TODAY & NEXT FRIDAY..>>

Thanks for the information on "I Can Get It For You Wholesale" Errol. I was able to see it today on FOX as I am in Montana on vacation. Great film and Susan was fantastic as always.

Trish