​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Woman obsessed" released on official DVD in the US !

it is an official release ,in a limited edition of 3000 copies by " Twilight Time " in collaboration with 20 century fox,available on www.screenarchives.com

it has a beautiful booklet of 8 pages with a full (good) story on Susan , photos .

The music score has an isolated track !

I 'd say it is a beautiful release of a quite "rare" movie with Susan in her spectacular technicolor beauty.

Re: "Woman obsessed" released on official DVD in the US !

Thanks for the info..Philippe. I do want to get this, because it will add to the collection I have on her films. The DVD releases are few and far between, so it is a...treasure!!

Thanks for the update, Philippe. I want to get that DVD, too. Errol's right about her DVDs being few and far between. Although this wasn't one of her best films, seeing Susan in color is always a treat. And I liked Stephen Boyd, too.

Thanks for the update, Philippe. I want to get that DVD, too. Errol's right about her DVDs being few and far between. Although this wasn't one of her best films, seeing Susan in color is always a treat. And I liked Stephen Boyd, too.

Sorry about posting my message twice. I didn't think I'd hit the post button firmly enough the first time, LOL.

Thank you for the information, Phillipe! That is such a neat website. I found excerpts from "The President's Lady" soundtrack. I'll post in another thread. It's sounds great. You may need quicktime to play it, I'm not sure.. well, I hope some of you will try to hear it...