​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WONDERFUL SCENES YOU WILL WANT TO SEE.

Great news for all Susan fans... I have been waiting
since 1956 to see this! If you check in on Susan's YouTube site (page 9 at present) you will see someone has posted clips of the Academy Awards for that year.

Susan is shown arriving with Eaton Chalkley and her boys and shortly afterwards you can see her presenting the Award to Helen Rose for costume design for I'LL CRY TOMORROW. Susan looks just stunning as always and it was really heartbreaking that she didn't get the Award that year which she so richly deserved.

There are several of Susan's films posted on this site which will be of interest to fans who haven't seen them. WOMAN OBSESSED and AMONG THE LIVING have recently been added.

Happy viewing.

TRISH

Re: WONDERFUL SCENES YOU WILL WANT TO SEE.

This is certainly great news for this new You Tube posting. A wonderful step back in time, Susan looks absolutely ravishing. This is such an awesome piece of film history. Thanks Trish for always finding these rare video treasure's.

Trish, I couldn't find this on youtube. What is the title of the youtube clip? and/or could you copypaste the link to the page on the "website" field above?... that will immediately link it.. thanks...looking forward to seeing it..

I have watched "Among the Living" on youtube.. such a treat to see it again. I have a very raunchy old copy. I haven't watched "Woman Obsessed" on youtube.. thanks for letting us know of these clips. She has a huge amount of clips that people have posted for her. Isn't that really terrific!

"28TH ACADEMY AWARDS 21ST MARCH 1956"

This heading should find the video Ginger. After you get into Youtube and type in Susan Hayward, just type
in the above and it should come up for you. I have this video saved to my "favourites" and have probably watched it over a dozen times since I discovered it a couple of days ago!

There are also clips of Susan on a video entitled "Take Me Back to Classic Hollywood" on her Youtube site which are rather nice.

Yes, it is terrific people are still posting clips and pictures of Susan - just shows how widely she was loved - and after all these years too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

Trish

Great clip, Trish! I saw it tonight. I'll check out the other one also. Thank you!