​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KERRY

Many Happy Returns of the Day Kerry.

Hope you have had a great day in sunny Oz with many
more to come!

Love,

TRISH

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KERRY

You are amazing Trish - to my shame and disgrace, I NEVER seem to know when people's birthdays fall, and compound the atrocity by not remembering the few I perhaps do - so many, many thanks for your warm wishes.

Speaking of warm - yes we are indeed in the midst of Summer here and I gaze longingly at the calendar as I pass it, wishing the dates forward to reach our Autumn / Fall.

Many mercis again

Kerry

Happy Birthday, Kerry! I'm trying to imagine summer right now! LOL...Yes, I look foward to fall, always too, except I'm always looking forward to October.. ha

"except I'm always looking forward to October'

In the topsy turvy world of hemispheres Ginger, ( you must feel like Alice down the rabbit hole contemplating this) in October, we of course are embracing Spring. So I must admit to also looking forward to October as such. The only problem is that the Spring melts into a searing Summer by December / January.

Whereas our Autumn / Fall that begins in April leads to what passes for our Winter. Being in the sub tropics, the Winter here in Queensland is usually very mild ( compared to Europe and parts of North America !!) so I am probably happy with our climate from April to October, beginning to whine and moan in November and wailing and complaining from December to March.

Kerry