​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Netflix/Susan Hayward Collection

WOW...Ginger...I am really surprised that Netflix has so many of her films now. I just wish there was a way of buying some of these from them, but maybe someday that will happen.

I still have very good copies on vhs of many of her films that I took off AMC, TURNER MOVIE CLASSICS and FOX MOVIE CHANNEL. I no longer have these channels, because they were out of my price range on my social security and I stopped my Netflix account for the same reason...But I do have great 'crisp, clear' copies of so many of her films. My vhs and dvd collected titles on all films, is now over 2,000....and I will 'never' give up my vhs recorder! Just like the record companies now coming back and recording lp's again, these will always be treasures. I now wish I had never sold my lp record albums, because they are back and in demand now.

And you are right...Even if some of the 'older' films have a little 'crackle' in them...they are treasures you will not be getting any other way, so be glad you have them!!...

As I said in my post yesterday, I am a new fan of Susan. I went to Netflix looking for more of her movies last week and the only one they had was Valley of the Dolls.

I had read last year that Netflix had sold 2500 of their classic movies to my disappointment. Today's movies just don't compare.

Pat McGeorge

Pat, there are several of her old films at youtube...just type Susan Hayward in search...some are in full, but in sections..and I think there might be a few others in total in one clip.

Those that I know for sure of at the moment are : And Now Tomorrow, Sis Hopkins, The Revengers, Garden of Evil, Among The Living, and I'll Cry Tomorrow. I think Untamed and Canyone Passage are on youtube, also Where Love Has Gone.