​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ginger--Re. Susan's Full-Showing Films on Youtube

Hi Ginger...Thanks for the great info on youtube. Trish told me about it a long time ago and I tried to get on there, but my computer would freeze and I would have to turn it off manually and start all over again. I will have to save my pennies and try to get one at wal-mart, as you suggested. I think it is the only way I will be able to watch what is on there. IMAGINE..'THE PRESIDENT'S LADY'..and the others just on your computer!! I 'must' get up with the times and start enjoying this great stuff!!

Lynn...on using 'high-speed'...I had that on my computer and it kept breaking down on me. The company that I was getting it through, finally told me that high speed would just 'not work' on my computer. I would need an 'updated' computer in order to make high-speed work. But thanks for suggesting it.

For now..I am stuck...but I am starting to 'save' to get a new computer.

Re: Ginger--Re. Susan's Full-Showing Films on Youtube

Errol,

I heard on the radio recently that some Wal-Mart stores (or maybe all,not sure) have a lay-away plan now. I think lay-away is making a comeback, probably due to these economy these days, so that might be an idea for you too. I hope it will all work out for you eventually because it would open up a whole new world for you as far as the computer.