​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH YOU-ALL...

SORRY...I missed out on Tim and Greg's birthday and all the posts on pictures, which I haven't been able to get to yet. My computer crashed this past week and I was without internet until last night, when a friend brought me over a lap top he is not using...so this will have to do for now, since I cant afford another computer.

I have managed to start getting things back up..and this is the first visit over her since it happened.

Glad to still be able to be in touch though....

ERROL

This also has no 'mouse' so it is hard getting used to moving this around with my finger in order to go..anywhere...but..what the heck...IT WORKS!!...

Re: TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH YOU-ALL...

Hi, Errol,

So glad you were able to find a way back to the board--albeit your having to turn your hand into a 'mouse'!!

My computer has been 'down' twice this month--I know it's some wire problem with my monitor, but every time I try to go near the wires they practically 'hiss' at me for 'annoying' them!

Anyway, glad you're back!

Take care, Lynn

Re: TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH YOU-ALL...

Errol, glad you have the use of a laptop. You can get a mouse for the laptop, but I don't ever use the mouse. It took a little while to work with it without a mouse but now if I try to use a mouse with it, it is awkward...