​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dianne Thomas and PerryVv Valentine Johnson

I will come here as often as possible! :) I'm sure there will be posts I'll be interested in. Yeah, when I started posting in here, I was 18 years old, I think... and well, I think I sounded just like a teenager. It was actually funny to read the posts, haha.

And my two FB pages are on Rosalind Russell and Myrna Loy. I am not sure if you have liked them because I don't know if you like them. They are called Rosalind Russell: Dazzling Star (named after my blog/website) and Myrna Loy: Queen of Hollywood, which has taken off like a rocket for some reason.

And yes... classics are just the BEST!

GINGER--YES!!!! A distant memory but I DO rmember Silvy! As I recall, she was pretty active in the messaging department too, though we never corresponded individually as I did with Sandra. Sandra is Sandra Miller-Louden--you can find her webpage on the internet. I think I tried a few months ago to lure her back--even on her greeting card website she writes of her admiration for Susan, but I guess to no avail. You might try as our "chieftainess."

Bill

Bill, I do not remember Sandra at all, but like I had mentioned, I was very new before Perry's website folded, and I actually met Elizabeth via a guestbook note at Susan's site, and then met Silvy through Elizabeth, so I didn't really begin seriously corresponding with anyone because of Perry's site.

I will try to find Sandra's webpage.. thanks