​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 10 years!

WOW..GINGER....I must have found your site, shortly after you put it up then. I think we have known each other about 10 years now. I know you didn't have the message board on when I first got with you.

You had messages that people had left on that 'sign in' page and you also had a lot or pictures, but nothing like you now have!!

The ones of Susan...I am sending you on facebook..are things I have picked up since I sent you my Susan collection to share with all the fans. Every once in awhile I get a new one from somewhere on the internet and add it to the collection. I don't actually 'have the picture' at home, but it is nice we can still share what we have of her..over the internet now.

HAPPY TEN YEARS....and THANK YOU, GINGER...for making this wonderful site for all of 'us fans' to enjoy so very much!!

Re: 10 years!

Thank you, Errol, and for everyone who has participated here from the beginning and for the newer people. I'll continue to try to encourage some of the facebook people who have "liked" Susan's page to come over and "visit" here from time to time. There are some very enthusiastic people regarding Susan there.

I believe that I started Susan's Homepage in 1999 via a webtv, if you can believe it! It was the most simple method for me at the time, and I was thrilled when I finally got it transferred to the computer and it became more "slick" looking. It has grown so much mostly thanks to all the people who have participated and encouraged.

Yes, the guestbook on the site is interesting to read, and I like go back and take a look at it from time to time.

Here's to 10 more years!