​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHRISTMAS PICTURE OF SUSAN

Hi Ginger,

I must congratulate you on putting up the new picture of Susan - she looks absolutely stunning! I love it and it is a nice idea to add the holly!

Wishing everybody a very enjoyable Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

With Love,

TRISH

Re: CHRISTMAS PICTURE OF SUSAN

Ginger, Thank you! I agree wholeheartedly with Trish's congratulations on Susan's lovely and joyous holiday photo sending best wishes to us all.

And to Susan and her boys, Tim and Greg.....and THEIR families......we wish the same.

(I noticed something a bit different about the angle of Susan's face: we get the rare treat of seeing it in full, without such posed left angles. She looks just lovely, with her warm skin tones and her gorgeously framed hair, highlighting this Christmas angel!)

I also applaud the colorist who took these sometimes boldly festive colors and blended them so softly, from a light coral (?) frame to the deepening harmony of many added tones, all reflecting the warmth of the holiday season!

Don't know if any others here have noted the beautifully designed bodice of Susan's dress, with it clever, stripes rising on a slant, to add a slimming look to the sides......and the unusual front bodice (whose very, very top section, I can not quite make out, as my eyes keep seeing them as bricks!?)

Meanwhile, the skirt of the dress was made with a pattern that I have always loved the most, since I was a child---two-toned CHECKS!! (And by the time I was long grown, you could reach into my largest closet and pull out enough garments for a worldwide multi-championship chess tournament to take place on any colored checkerboard pattern you chose!)

At any rate, Ginger--like Trish, I found it a lovely surprise to wake up to such a festive "Good Morning" from Susan--surrounded by the beauty of our seasonal holly!

Whatever holiday you celebrate (or have already celebrated)may your special days shine for you, and, to all, the healthiest, happiest New Year,2014!!

With much love,
Lynn xxxxx

I echo the compliments Ginger, on your wonderful seasonal Susan shot and also would like to add my good wishes to yourself and all on the board here for a safe and happy Christmas.

( Needless to add we are awash in sunshine and warm temps and blue skies here with nary a hint of a snowflake or wintry chill to suit the season. But it is underway in full swing regardless.)

Kerry

Merry Christmas from Hawaii!
We've been alternating from sunny to rainy weather... but right now it's sunny!

Ginger, I sent you an email with a link to your Audrey Totter webpage
at Reocities. On a hunch, I found it by googling her name and Reocities.

Anyhow, here in the U.S. we have alternating weather too. Why else would
New York have 70 degree weather in late December. Maybe Lynn can fill us
in!

Oops, forgot to add that Susan looks great in holiday dress. She
always looks good!

HI Ginger...not going to go into long details here...only to say that the new pic is beautiful and a new Susan picture is a holiday treat!

Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAY season...

Thank you everyone. i thought this was such a beautiful photo, and i had never seen it before. I'm happy that you are enjoying it.

And for all of you who are basking in the sunshine and walking on the beaches.. it's 4 degrees where I am!...but it is pretty for Christmas!

Amy, thank you...that would be awesome if most of that is saved re: Audrey Totter. i wlll check it out and post the link here or in the "general" section.

What an absolutely lovely photo of Susan. Everything about it glows!

Wishing you all the very best of the season and all good things for the New Year!

Alice