​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Title Poster Above

Many thanks to Josie Michelle Miller, my mutual Susan Hayward and classic film friend, who created the above poster in honor of March 14.

Re: The Title Poster Above

Oh I just love it! So glad Josie's photo is on display here :) Rest in peace, Susan.

Desiree, it's very sweet and lovely, and so nice of Josie to create it. I posted it on Susan Hayward Classic Film Star page also (facebook).

Ginger...I saw this on the Susan facebook site and thought it was a 'super' beautiful picture. Also saw you were going to put it over here on this site.
I am just 'very late' responding, because of rehearsals It is now 5:15 am and so I am a 'day late'...but you know how much I care and love Susan, so had to put this on here before going off to bed..'for the day'.

Thank you, Errol. Josie did a good job and it was appropriate for the 14th. I will take it off in just a little while.