​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Most Recent Title Photo

Hi Trish,

Thank you! I'm happy you liked the video.

You are listed as a member on Susan Hayward Classic Film Star (facebook), and that's all good, but I'm sorry you are having trouble viewing the site. I really don't know what the problem would be.. probably could be one of a multitude of reasons. I really hate that.

What an absolutely beautiful and expressive photo of Susan. This is the first time I have seen it--and it has already jumped up to one of my favorites!!

So often, you can imagine publicity photographers yelling "Let's have a sultry look, or an 'all-knowing' look, or 'a look of pure innocence', etc, etc. But, even if this photo WAS carefully posed, there is so much natural feeling in it. Susan's eyes, alone, are mesmering.

Ginger or Trish--where would I best be able to find a place to buy a copy of it. I shall go through my small collection, first, just to make certain I haven't missed it by any chance. Thank you so much for putting it up!

This wasn't from 'Smash-Up', was it? I've love to know when it was taken. It is just lovely.

Thank you! Lynn

Lynn, I got this off of pinterest.com by someone who had posted it. Maybe I can find out something from them. I was trying to place her costume with a film, but I have no idea offhand. Thank you.

Hi Lynn,

I don't believe this is from SMASH-UP - probably a studio picture from the early forties - I have a few of Susan in that dress. I agree, it is a beaut!

Ginger - thank you for your reply - at least I know now I am on the list for Susan's Facebook but it is so annoying not to be able to stay on the site and get the most from it.

TRISH

Trish, aargh.. it's annoying to me also that you can't get into the fb page very well.

I found another pose with the dress in the photo above. I will post it here soon. I like the one on the message board in comparison however.