​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks,

Thank you for all who maintain these websites in honor of my all time favorite actress! I' enjoying catching up on her 54 movies & the many poses she left us! She was definitely underrated as an actress.....but I 've always loved the strong feisty woman she usually portrayed in her roles. I met her once at age 12 outside 20th Century Fox....we waited for her to come out after a day on the set of "Demetrius & the Gladiator". She was obviously tired & wanted to get home & relax but she graciously stopped to sign my autograph book! What a great star she was! Thanks again everyone for your contributions.

Re: Thanks,

How wonderful for you to have actually seen Susan. I would probably have fainted if I saw her when I was 12!! What a lovely memory for you to hold. She was the most beautiful of all the stars and I will always love her.

Re: Thanks,

Minnie Alice Wilson, Thank you for sharing re: your encounter with Susan. How special !!...So glad to have you here!

Ginger Haydon, Administrator , www.susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar