​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan Hayward/100 Years!

100 years! It would have been possible for Susan to still be with us, but it was not to be. We all feel like she was taken much too soon.

I wish I could have met her, but that was not to be either. Idolizing is not my connection with Susan Hayward. It’s mostly a sweet and warm affection, and great admiration for her work. Perhaps it was more of a “worship” thing when I was a teen and first knew of her, but over the years, it has basically been a loving respect and enjoyment of her films. Thankfully, we have them to watch and enjoy. So today we honor her and remember her and thank her for what she has given to us individually, for it will be different for each.

It’s a joy and labor of love to share about her with those who have been watching her films for years, and also to share with those who are just discovering her. What a treat they have in store!

Happy Birthday, Susan Hayward!