​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
June 30 - Susan's birthday

Remembering Susan Hayward on her birthdate.....She was born June 30, 1917 and passed away on March 14, 1975. I have loved her since the first time I saw her on the big screen. She was born 101 years ago. It's wonderful to have her memories on film.:heart:

I'm sorry that I had not realized that this forum had expired it's renewal date. I just caught that today. Please feel free to leave any of your birthday comments even if belated.

Thank you

Ginger

Re: June 30 - Susan's birthday

Hello,
I am so happy to find this message board. I guess I am not alone for the love of this beautiful woman. When I was a child I would watch movies with my wonderful grandmother we both especially loved Susan Hayward. A very vivid memory was the movie a song in my heart. My grandmother had a beautiful voice and knew every word of those songs. I was just googling Susan Hayward this morning, not sure why she popped into my head but, found this message board and wanted to say it is so lovely to see people appreciate those marvelous actors of that generation. She definitely left a song in my heart. Regards, Patricia Mclaughlin

Re: June 30 - Susan's birthday

Hello Patricia...

Thank you for your message on Susan's birthdate. I am glad you found the message board. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see the numbers of back pages. It goes back many years. You might find it interesting reading.

If you are on Facebook, I have a fan page for Susan there, and we share a lot of photos and information.

www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar

And my original site links to this message board...

www.susanhaywardclassicfilmstar.com

Thank you, again.

Ginger Haydon