Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day!!!

What can a child tell you on Mothers Day? You know every step we take, you are with us on each journey that we begin and you know our deepest desires and darkest fears. Yet you love and accept us for what we are not what You want us to become. Just your presence and thinking about you a subtle change occurs and we are transformed.

Your children from all over the world come here and take shelter here, in the cyber world. Each one with their own burdens, we come and offer them to you and take some strenght knowing YOU are with us and knowing that we have brothers and sisters all over who sometimes share our own agonies and fears.

I see your picture as I type these words. How many moments I have spent looking at you and knowing you are there. The faith wavers, moves like the tide, goes like a spiral up and down and yet I keep returning knowing there IS something here that I cant receive elsewhere.

Today is Mothers Day and who am I to offer you anything either from your children or myself. But each Karma has its effect and so in the name of all your children please accept a flower from each one of us on Mothers Day.

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mother,

I salute you who are within each of us in the form of Love and Peace, Harmony and Forgiveness. Bless us, Mother, that we may be better, ever more pure channels expressing these aspects of you.