Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Single-Location Thriller: Afterhours

I'd like to pitch you Afterhours, a single-location thriller. Here's the logline:

A charming but deadly cop on the run holds a group of celebrities hostage in an after-hours club, each of whom has a secret that’s about to destroy their lives.

The story is told in real time. A tight ninety pages, with great roles for a small, ethnically diverse ensemble cast.

A bit about me and my background: I've worked in various capacities in the industry at New Line, Disney, Warner Bros and MTV over the years, and have developed projects with the producers of THE LORD OF THE RINGS, THE MISSING, GAME OF THRONES and GRAN TORINO.

My first film, A NEW TOMORROW, a political mockumentary, won the audience award at the Seattle True Independent Film Festival, my drama pilot RIDGEWAY is out to cable and streaming platforms with a director and talent attached, and my horror comedy FRANKENSTEIN IN LOVE goes into production early next year. Additionally, I’m currently developing a WWII docuseries that just sold to Netflix.