Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Currently seeking original screenplays

I am currently looking for screenplays to finance and produce. I have access to many established actors as well as high level casting directors. I am teaming up with a veteran producer who has over 100 feature films to his name. We have multiple upcoming feature films in pre-production and have recently secured financing to add a few more scripts to our slate.

Re: Currently seeking original screenplays

I have a full feature length script (Religious) based on the events of 2000 (Uganda Kanungu massacre)

Seeking interest in my feature film screenplay, a war drama, THREE BRIDGES.

Logline: "A mutilated German soldier and a Jewish G.I. race to save the woman they both love from the Nazi onslaught in the Battle of the Bulge."

A synopsis, a treatment, and the completed script are available for review.

Good morning!

I'm a screenwriter who specializes in comedy. In the past month, two of my scripts garnered Best Romantic Comedy or Best Comedy Feature in three different festivals. One of them was also a Finalist in three other festivals.

"Oh, my Leo!" is a story about a man who has the opportunity to spend twenty-four hours with his wife... three days after his funeral.

"When in Rome" is a zany romantic comedy about a struggling farmer who falls for the emperor's daughter. The emperor has other plans.

May I send you one [or both] of the scripts?

Thank you for your time and kind consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Jeff Naparstek

A Wonderful "Save Our World"
Love Story

Hi, thank you for your attention.
My name is Richart Sowa and this story is my creation based on a real floating Island that I made and lived on in Mexico and that received a large amount of international media attention.
(List available on request)

BOTTLE ISLAND!
(The Light Hearts arrive)

Genre: Romantic Sci-fi (with songs and occasional humor)

LOGLINE.

An ecologist creating a floating eco-Island and an idealistic med student fall in love and make an amazing discovery testing (without cruelty) a curious cake on legless frogs, but their love is extremely tested when their findings are bizarrely abused.

SYNOPSIS.

*real life parts*

Set in the future when mans ecological ignorance is causing massive planetary disasters.

*Jay has found a way to make self-sustainable agricultural 'floating' land from recycled materials and believes he can stop earth's demise by spreading his trash-treasure floating-Island concept*

*He lives self-sufficiently on his own self made lush tropical Island that floats on a base of millions of re-used plastic bottles that are perfectly preserved in darkness, bound within root systems and abundant marine life beneath*

*The trees and crops on his floating Island give food and filter carbon from the atmosphere and their roots hydroponically clean the water they float on. So Jay knows that if they were globally reproduced, the problems of trash, polution, food shortage, climate change and overpopulation would be things of the past and we'd all have an ecologically balanced paradise earth to enjoy*

(Search web for: coolest thing plastic bottle floating Island)

*He's also invented zero carbon home appliances made mainly from re-used materials such as: a wind-powered, solar-heated washing machine, a wave-powered AC that also produces electricity and he bakes an amazing 300 multi-fruit cake in the sun which has rejuvenating properties*

*He's written songs on the "Save our Planet" theme* and Jay with his band are prepping to move his 70 mtr plastic Bottle Island with sails and wave powered flippers on her maiden voyage down the coast to perform concerts from his island to beach audiences along the way.

World News breaks of a 'rogue' sun with one planet heading directly towards our solar system!

Ice caps melt rapidly inundating all beaches on earth, except of course, those on Jay's 'floating' Island!

World panic sets in and Global media hails Jay an "Eco-Superstar" with his "only beach on earth floating Island."

Careening now through our solar system, the rogue sun's mini planet skims extremely close to ours and two strangely delicate adolescent aliens in a test craft are sucked to earth by our denser atmosphere.

They land in a tree by a river and cry for the first time in the existence of their species, as they witness monkeys being cruelly captured for a test lab! A baby escapes leaping onto their bubble like capsule causing it to fall and float down the river, eventually to find a welcome haven on Jay's floating Island.

(Graphics available on request)

The aliens can hover using an inner cool burning flame that glows through their translucent bodies and they share their thankfulness and knowledge with Jay by eye to eye contact. They sustain themselves by inhaling unusual mushroom spores that they grow in their capsule. He is awestruck by their peacful sensitivity, finds a safe place for them on his Island and they become his hidden-cosmic-muses.

Jay needs better sound equipment for the concerts and accepts a building contract to extend a Med-lab on the mainland. He meets lovely Hazel a med-student there, they have lots in common with music, nature and love for animals.

He invites her to his Island, she is amazed and enamoured by everything, especially the Aliens that they begin to call "light hearts" and his super delicious solar cake.

They feel joyfully inspired by each other and begin to fall in love as they discover how to regenerate limbs in a secret no-cruelty experiment.

First on legless frogs saved from a French food factory by boosting their stem cells with Jay's 300 ingredient solar fruit cake, then on their pet dog "Sue" who lost a leg after she was 'accidentally on purpose' taken into the test lab!

Then... After successfully regrowing a finger on a lab technician, envy and greed spawns a plan to gain the glory by eliminating them!

At Hazels and Jay's engagement party, their meal is 'spiked' with Cow DNA, Super-charged with Jay's solar-cake stolen from his Island!

For certain reasons only Hazel ingests the super Cow DNA and she's plunged into a torrent of mindbending changes as Jay frantically tries to reverse her transmutation.

After months of hopeful failures and Hazel, now looking just like a cow.... Jay's Alien friends find an original strand of Hazel's hair with an intact follicle!

If you’re interested in series, I’ve got two that might interest you ^^

Here’s the loglines:

DRAMA/Teen

“Foreigner” is a drama where a young screenwriter, Julia, who’s finally gotten a screenplay to be produced by a huge Korean TV company, finds out her ex-favorite Korean actor - who she started to hate the second she randomly bumped into him - is gonna be playing the main character of her to-be-produced TV show.

SITCOM

“The Seven” is a sitcom that ironizes the daily life of seven friends in their 20's and their quirky personalities, bringing everyday situations in a humorous way- with a hint of drama and romance.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested in knowing more about the plot/characters (I have the bibles which I can also send to you guys).

Cheers!

I am repped by Joe Riley at Zero Gravity Management and have several original market ready scripts. I'm currently working on a writing assignment with producer David Whitney Jr. Let me know if you'd like to talk 208.919.2954

Re: SUPERNATURAL THRILLER SCREENPLAY

SPEC SCRIPT READY FOR YOUR REVIEW

There's a REASON for the SHIFT in our world...

For centuries, the fictional LEGEND about the broken law between the Native Americans and the aliens was passed down.

LOGLINE: A young woman (African and Native American descent) who after suffering from increasingly disturbing nightmares and losing her mother in a violent gun protest, learns from a dream interpreter that she has supernatural powers and must save the world from evil spirits.

THE LEGEND OF THE STAR PEOPLE EXPOSED!

Please send comments directly to my email: tchen841@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: Hello from Pink Shark Studios! 👋

Guest Producer
I am currently looking for screenplays to finance and produce. I have access to many established actors as well as high level casting directors. I am teaming up with a veteran producer who has over 100 feature films to his name. We have multiple upcoming feature films in pre-production and have recently secured financing to add a few more scripts to our slate.
Hi there!

Our company Pink Shark Studios has a team of writers and several original pitches and screenplays especially in the rom-com, comedy and horror genres.

We’d love to connect with you and possibly collaborate! It’s always good to have friends in this industry!

Let me know if you’d like to chat more about the possibilities or simply just connect.

Cheers!

Jenny
Co-Founder/President Pink Shark Studios

I wrote a comedy screenplay called Experiment. It is an original concept, which achieved a Gold Award at Houston International Film Festival.

A couple participates in an unprecedented experiment, and medical history is made when they hatch a baby without birth.

Thank you for your time

Kind Regards

Dr. H. Abuthina

Prof. Surgeon

Who's Courageous Enough?

Your options for a screenplay are as plentiful as the dishes on Thanksgiving day. Sometimes the most difficult thing to do is to decide.

Hello!

I have two original screenplays available:

ROMANTIC DRAMA

LOG LINE: A strong-willed woman struggles through broken relationships and various jobs until she finds a stable career and the chance for true love.

DRAMA

LOG LINE: A female musical prodigy from a low-income home struggles through poverty, the acts and ultimate death of an alcoholic mother, until finally realizing her dreams of becoming a concert pianist.

Let me know if you are interested in either. A brief or full synopsis, as well as full script can be sent for either.

Warmly,
Melissa Chalmers

TRUE SURVIVAL STORY OF GIRL LOST AT SEA 3 DAYS FINDING GOD

Hi

I have written the published book Saved at Sea and now adapted the book to a screenplay SAVED.

I have written the screenplay and can send it to you.

A little about the story...

This is the true story of Michelle Hamilton who for 3 terrifying days, clung helplessly to her small capsized canoe in the Sulu Sea, the Philippines. Menaced by hungry sharks, enduring tropical storms and with no food or water, Michelle hovered near death. Hanging onto the capsized canoe, wearing only a bikini and flippers, Michelle is miraculously rescued by a passing boat of Filipino fisherman; who are convinced she is a mermaid.

It is clear, that true stories are very popular, especially in the world of Christian movies. I have no doubt, that with the right cast, budget and producer that this movie SAVED, will be every bit as well received, not only in the Christian arena, but also in the secular world as the top grossing Christian movies based on true stories.

Naturally I am open to further re-writes of this script and with some scenes added or deleted, depending on the demographic you are wanting to reach.

In all honesty, I have been very transparent about who I was as a person before I got lost at sea - a sinner - very much in need of saving. I have bared all in the hope that this movie will reach other people in a similar situation. I am committed to reaching people just like I was. A 22-year-old, full of pride and self-reliance, very worldly and not in need of a Savior… at least that’s what I thought. Until I found myself lost at sea, in the dark alone, close to death and with nowhere else to turn.

My mother, who had just become a Christian 3 months earlier, had accompanied me on this holiday. Just prior to getting lost at sea, she professed her new faith and told me ‘That if I was ever really down on my knees, to cry out to God and He would save me.’ Her words came back to me, when I was without hope, clinging to an upturned canoe in the middle of the Sulu Sea. I called out to God and He audibly spoke to me.

I had many supernatural experiences out there in which I saw angels and was protected by them from sharks attacking me. I was eventually found by Philippine Fisherman who believed I was a mermaid.

This story has all the elements that will make it a great film. Survival, drama, romance, the love between parent and child, supernatural encounters from angels, sharks trying to attack, rescue, finding God, redemption, and best of all its a true story with a happy ending.

So, here is the script and I look forward to you reading it and hearing from you.

www.jonahministries.com.au

https://www.amazon.com/SAVED-AT-SEA-inspiring-survival-ebook/dp/B01M7N3MMB#customerReviews

DVD TESTIMONY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3E7eR1vDNg

Shalom

Guest Producer
Screenplay Title: Charlie Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Author: Stephen Paul Campos
Genre: War drama
Page count: 116
Minimum Budget Range: Med, >$25 mil
Setting/Period: Vietnam 1968 / 2005 D.C. and Baltimore / 1958 Modesto
Category : Feature film

Logline
A Vietnam War veteran recounts his experiences in country and his difficulties
during and after the war.
Synopsis
Stone Pony recounts the story of the writer, Stephen Campos, and his year in
country in Vietnam. Stephen and two of his friends make a pact to reunite back in
the United States, and after nearly 40 years that reunion is about to take place. The
story is told through the use of flashbacks and voice-over narration from a phone
interview with a reporter from Washington, D.C.

Stephen Paul Campos is the published author. Available on amazon.com / stephen paul campos

Hi;

I present this for your consideration

Logline:
Three daughters who never knew their father are sent by their mother to establish a family relationship with him. Their mother is taken by space aliens. Their father recruits the daughters to help him rescue their mother.

Synopsis:

Three daughters who never knew their father are sent by their mother to establish a family relationship with him. Their mother is taken by space aliens. Their father recruits the daughters to help him to rescue their mother.

Three sisters, the eldest 19, the other two, fraternal twins, 16, are sent to visit their father, who left the family when their mother was pregnant with the twins.

Back story: The sisters' father is a high tech scientist / explorer. Because of an accident: a space alien time ship crashing into his car, his physical mobility is limited, but his mental capabilities have been enhanced. In the crash the human and the alien had what could have been fatal injuries. But using the alien medical technology were joined. The father became host to the alien, which allowed the father to live, but caused his face to look horrid and restricted his physical mobility, but gave him the ability to astral project himself. He wears a mask. His astral projected form visited his family often. And though his daughters were unaware of these visits, their mother were.

The daughters resent their father. But by story end build a bond with him.

Side story: Rogue government agents and rogue aliens, acting separately, are antagonists against the father and the alien inside him.

Resume:
I am a produced screenwriter listed on the IMDb.

My pen name is F.D. Lewis

produced screenwriter responds

Dear Producer,
I am a multi-produced, award-winning screenwriter, with 4 feature film writing credits, the latest of which stars Ben Kingsley.
My latest effort is THE CELLIST, a Hitchcockian psychological thriller, which I co-wrote with newcomer Jon Charles. The logline, synopsis and my bio and credits follow.
I look forward to your requesting the script.
Cheers,
Richard A. Lasser
310 990 5941

Logline:
A desperate street musician becomes an unsuspecting mule, or so her handlers think.

Synopsis:
Striking FELICITY, 30s, plays her beat-up cello for donations at Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Her playing attracts a Canadian, OLIVER, 30s and his business partner, CONRAD, 60s. In time, Felicity and Oliver fall in love so deeply, that she even forgives him when he accidentally breaks her cello. He gets it repaired and to make it up to her, invites Felicity and her daughter, OUIJA, 8, to come north to Canada with him.
When Oliver is murdered there, she becomes a suspect. But Conrad comes to her rescue, spirits Felicity and Ouija away to a private island in British Columbia. One night, while Felicity and Ouija sleep, TWO ARABS visit Conrad. Conrad peels away the repair on Felicity’s cello exposing a priceless manuscript stolen from the Iraqi Museum after the fall of Saddam. Conrad sells it for millions. After the Arabs leave, Conrad tries to murder Felicity and her daughter, but after a fierce struggle, Felicity chokes Conrad to death with her cello bow. Or so she thinks. After one last fight to the death, Felicity and Ouija escape in Conrad’s cabin cruiser – with the cash.
On the water, Felicity’s smile fades into a flashback to the opening scene. While playing in Seattle, she overhears the conversation between Oliver and Conrad. They need to find a mule to smuggle a priceless manuscript to Canada to exchange it with the Arabs. She turns toward the men, opens her legs invitingly around the cello, and beckons them to her with her eyes. Now it’s clear that she chose them, was setting them up -- not the other way round.

Bio and Credits of Richard A. Lasser

Film Credits:
1. 'The Chosen Few', feature-length psychological thriller, produced by I VU Pictures. Writer and Co-Producer
2. “The Counting House”, feature-length psychological horror, produced by RAI Cinema, Italy. Writer. A writer-for-hire project.
3. “Tricks of Love” a feature-length romantic comedy, produced by Mutressa Movies www.mutressamovies.com A writer-for-hire project.
4. “The Obedient Son”, short, war drama, Liberty Studios.
5. “I Scream”, short, dark comedy. Late Bloomer Films. Writer and Director
In Production:
1. “The Glass House”, Liberty Studios, Writer
2. “Shift of the Ages”, Pqubd Films, Writer
In Pre-Production:
1. Mondo Productions shooting “The Happy Frenchman” a bittersweet love story. Shooting in Paris. 2012. Writer
In Development:
1. “Ivan and Maria”, based on the novel, the story of Ivan the Terrible of Russia. Sindika Productions. http://sindikaproductions.com/. A writer-for-hire project.
2. “Bedroom City”, a writer-for-hire project for DiscoFilm of Germany. www.discofilm.de
Scripts Currently Optioned:
1. “Jacking Katherine”, optioned by Q-Station Films
2. “Peacocks”, optioned by Beautiful Calf Productions
Awards:
1. “The Chosen Few” Award of Excellence-Feature Category, Berkeley Film Festival, 2002; Official Selection Vancouver Island Film Festival, 2002
2. Chesterfield Writers Awards – Semi-Finalist
3. New Century Writers Awards – Finalist for “Young Love”
4. “Bedroom City” Official Selection for IFP Market 2006, No Borders
Section.
5. “CGY” Honorable Mention, Canada International Film Festival 2010
6. “Tricks of Love”, Best Picture and 3 top acting awards, Monaco International Film Festival, 2008
Education, Training and Background:
B.A. University of Virginia, Double Major in English Honors and Russian Language and Literature
Postgraduate work, UCLA, Russian Studies
Robert McKee’s Story Structure graduate
John Truby’s Screenwriting graduate

Jon Charles
This is Jon Charles’ first screenplay

Hi,

I have a grounded sci-fi/drama screenplay that was a recent PAGE awards finalist and Bluecat semifinalist, and wondered if you'd like to take a look.

AURORA.

Logline:
A terminally-ill writer opts for cryogenic preservation in the hope of finishing his novel and earning his legacy. He instead wakes in a restless future and becomes inadvertently entangled in a high-stakes stand-off.

HOUSE RULES(Suspense/Thriller) 101 Pages
2019 Oaxaca Film Festival International Script Competition Finalist

A woman's one night stand comes back to haunt her and her friends without warning during a weekend at a family cabin.

Single location
7 actors total
No CGI needed

Ready and waiting for a response. Have as many ideas and or a script to honor the need for financing. contact me @ jayboiproductions@gmail.com or 8172049978. Jamaca.
IMDB.me/jamacaanderson

I have written a book and a screenplay from it. This book review from a customer says it all:
By Brenda: "I bought "The Cheetah and the Lion" for my 12-year-old grandson recently and he liked it so much I read it for myself. I loved it. It is one of those stories that you think about again and again for days and you really can't say why.
I think primarily it is because being alone is about the worst thing that can happen to a person, especially a kid, and this story makes kids realize that nobody is ever really alone if you really believe in God.
It is a positive story that helps kids think about how the decisions they make will affect their lives and the other people around them. The author tackles some of the toughest topics parents will ever have to deal with, subjects like fear, prejudice and hate. The explanations are so simple they leave you thinking, "Wow, I wish I had thought of that."
This book is definitely on my Christmas list for kids and adults."
LOGLINE
City street gangs hunt 11-year-old Pino daily to and from school and as he runs errands for his loving frail Gramma and sole care-taker. One day, a mysterious figure named Zee saves him from a gang attack and begins teaching Pino life lessons such as conquering his fear, standing up to school bullies, making friends by being one and maintaining self-control by shunning anger. At Gramma’s funeral, Pino’s mind drifts to a heavenly garden where Pino meets his mother who died giving him birth and his no-longer frail Gramma. Pino’s long-lost father Charlie attends the burial and soon becomes “dad” as Zee fades as mysteriously as he appeared.

Logline – P*ssy Tales
Edith Nesbit was the author of delightful children’s stories who scandalised adult Victorian society with her promiscuity and hedonism.

Synopsis
After an opening sequence set a few years before in Northern England, all the action (except for some flashbacks) takes place on a single day in January 1882 in London and its south east suburbs along the river Thames. The screenplay is based on historical fact and charts the events leading up to a meeting that did actually occur between Edith Nesbit, a struggling author and Alice Hoatson, a journalist. It was an event that would change both their lives.

Edith Nesbit will become the first modern writer of children’s stories but this film is concerned with her – “before she was famous”. Driving the narrative is the uninhibited sexuality and amorality of her and, particularly, her husband set against the suffocating confines of Victorian society.

In 1880 Edith married Hubert Bland against her mother’s wishes when she was seven months pregnant. Hubert then abandoned her to continue an affair with his mistress who had his illegitimate son. In the short space of six years Hubert was to father four children by three different women.

However, Edith’s meeting with the journalist Alice Hoatson was her seminal life event. Edith met Alice in 1882 and by 1885 Edith, Hubert and Alice began a ménage à trois which lasted the remaining 28 years of Edith’s marriage.

The working title ‘P*ssy Tales’ is an obvious double entendre. However, Edith did publish an anthology of short stories for children about cats called ‘P*ssy Tales’ in 1895. By all accounts it had no literary merit as was just cynically written for the money. At the time, Edith was working on a novel about a family of children – the Bastable children. This novel (‘The Treasure Seekers’) would be acclaimed. Writing about a group of children was an idea subsequently borrowed by many writers of children adventure books.

Good Morning .
Hope the week is going well. I’ve got a surreal contained horror called INTERTWINED that I think would be great for _production company__

(A man runs away from his wife and has to face his past wrongs when he moves into a strange old apartment building).

INTERTWINED is a feature horror script that contains a lesson about life which everyone should wake up to ..We are all tested in life by a higher power and through these tests we get what we deserve or NOT and there you discover the lesson ... did we think thoroughly or just act .. Ultimately the lesson is sometimes created in the working harder part before we can achieve the future we are seeking . INTERTWINED will have you reflect on your punishments if your plans or choices end up destroying others even if you don’t succeed and it was only a thought . the constant reminder and reality that this higher power is watching our steps ,hearing our thoughts and knowing our minds and hearts in our choices and actions towards goodness and evil ...
Finally , INTERTWINED is about what we create in our choices leading to a life of heaven and or hell , simply a mirror reflection and repeat of our full circle of life and death .
Let me know what do you think please and if you liked I’m more then happy to send the script .
sincerely,
Rawad Saab

Hello -- I have two screenplays that I am working on hoping to get published.

"Inside" is a series of fictional interviews with five inmates each serving a life sentence in a federal penitentiary.
"the Book of Bob" is a story of a man in a psych ward who finds himself through spirituality.

Both screenplays are original works by me, and I am hoping to sell or produce these scripts.