Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three finished horror/thriller features

Hello,

I hope the new year is treating you well. Here are the loglines for three scripts that I have recently finished writing with my brother, they were all high-scored on The Black List. If you have further interest, let me know and I can send over the PDF versions of the scripts.

Genre: Horror/Thriller

THE LAGOON: After a deadly tsunami crashes in Thailand, a woman and three other survivors are forced to fight for their lives when they end up trapped in a place that holds something far more terrifying. (Two giant salt water crocodiles)

Tone: "The Impossible meets The Shallows”

KINDRED: Set on the American frontier: A young man struggles to save his family during the 1800s when his father is taken over by a terrible curse on The Oregon Trail. (Werewolf story)

Tone:”The Witch meets Predator"

THE DEN : When a group of friends rob a small town raffle in rural Montana, the ensuing police pursuit leaves them trapped in a cave with a much graver threat: Two slumbering grizzly bears.

Tone: "The Descent meets Don’t Breathe"

(The Den is currently Top Listed on The Black List, I'm based out in LA looking for the right home for these projects.)

Best,

Cody James Ong