Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Original Screenplays

Up-and-coming Indie Studio based in LA is looking for feature scripts to fill a slate in the following genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Family, Faith and Rom-Com, Based on True Story.

High Interest: Low Budget (appx. 500K) / Small Cast / Few Locations.

Requirements: Must be an original screenplay and must own 100% rights.

Please send us a logline and 1 page summary with your contact info.

Re: Looking for Original Screenplays

Are you accepting shorts?

Hello, I have completed full feature scripts in genres: War, Thriller, Horror or Family.
Please contact me if you'd like logs or synopses. Four have been recommended.

Best, Michael

We are David Welsh and David Gwinn. We have written a Social Media/Film Noir mashup titled Drawn to Death.
Having received favorable evaluations on the Black List, we feel the detective action thriller would appeal to your market.

Sincerely,
David Welsh

David Gwinn IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5883058/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

David Welsh IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7428147/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

Logline:
Inspired by death and gore, a gifted painter uses social media recruits to supply him fresh subject matter attracting the attention of a relentless detective.

Synopsis:
Stanley Tobias is a gifted but tormented painter. His insatiable need for success is undermined by his constant struggle for inspiration. He is leaving a gallery where his portfolio has just been rejected by Adrian Brody, gallery curator, and patronizing online art critic when he witnesses Detective Mac McCormick, with three citations for valor and five uncorroborated allegations of excessive force, brutally beat a would-be carjacker to a pulp. The attack so moves Tobias that he paints his best work ever. Titled "The Encounter", the piece depicts a brutish assailant towering over his battered victim lying unconscious in a pool of blood. Tobias' sister Mischel considers the painting a masterpiece. Using Nemesis, his online avatar, Tobias posts the painting where it is soon trending and amassing followers and likes.

When Brody posts a disparaging critique of "The Encounter", Tobias becomes enraged suggesting that Brody be confronted. Michel disagrees citing Brody's thousands of followers. Their bickering ends when renown art buyer, Li Tan, Curators International, offers the buy "The Encounter".

Cybercrime Officer, Detective Kate Reid spots "The Encounter" on an art enthusiast Website. Recognizing both Mac and the John Doe lying in ICU, she brings the painting to the attention of her boss, Captain Edmond Dowd. When confronted with the painting, Mac plays dumb but his scuffed knuckles betray him. Hoping he will back up self- defense, Dowd orders Mac and Reid to track down Nemesis before Internal Affairs gets wind of the painting and Mac loses his shield just weeks before his retirement.

Seeking links to Nemesis, Reid reviews Mac's personnel file only to find a twenty-year-old mystery - wreckage at the bottom of a ravine, a dead wife, and a missing child - Alexa. At dinner with Michel and Tan celebrating the sale of "The Encounter", Tobias reveals his fear that the painting is a fluke. Tan reminds him that Art is pain.

When Mac is recognized as the thug in "The Encounter", he is persuaded to return to the gallery in search of Nemesis only to discover Brody's mutilated body and Tobias in retreat. Mac arrests Tobias but fearing the optics in the media, Dowd assigns the case to Reid. Mac fumes.

Virgil Hickman, a local farmworker, discovers his drivers-side window smashed and his cell phone missing. Tobias is interrogated before Dowd has him released for lack of physical evidence. Mac discovers Reid with Alexa's evidence box. Reid convinces Mac to let her take a second look at the evidence. Nemesis posts a grotesque depiction of the Brody crime scene entitled "The Critique". Tan buys it for $250,000.00. Stanley's online fame ignites.

Seeking leads in the Brody murder, Mac and Reid attend a fetish festival, Freakshow Friday, where Michel narrowly averts a confrontation between Mac and Tobias. Reid dives into the Alexa missing person case.

Mac is called to the scene of a fire while Reid begins her search for Alexa. A homeless man has been set ablaze. His assailant, Gerard Sorenson, a feeble-minded refugee from a group home, suffering third-degree burns and murmuring gibberish about an 'inspired artist', dies in ICU.

When a smash and grab gang is busted, Hickman's phone is found and discovered to contain encrypted text from the 'inspired artist'. Hickman is swatted and arrested. Mac threatens to quit if not allowed to interrogate Hickman. It's a drop mic moment when Hickman points out the obvious - thousands received the 'inspired artist' text. Mac is spanked. Hickman is released. Reid inches closer to Alexa.

Drawn to Death - © 2020 David Welsh/David Gwinn, All Rights Reserved. Page 2

Nemesis posts a horrific depiction of the charred body of the homeless man entitled "Sizzle". Tobias is arrested and again grilled by Mac - this time with feeling - before again being released for lack of evidence and placed under police Surveillance.

A flash mob targets the police station. Nemesis is laughing at Mac. Reid narrows her search for Alexa.

Social media is in meltdown over "Sizzle". Someone is leading Nemesis to kill sights. Nemesis is shunned online and banished to the forbidden zone. Under virtual house arrest and failing to summon the inspiration for the piece that will redeem him, Tobias slips out over rooftops to troll crime scenes, auto accidents, and cockfights

Good day I haven't attained any accolades in the film industry as yet but have full confidence in my abilities.

Script Title: Witcher Town

Genre: Horror

Logline - The Jones and the Iglesias family leave home for summer vacation every year.Coincidentally both families try something new which leaves them stranded at a town misleading at first glance.

marvinrawlins27@gmail.com

1-869-762-1606

hello
My name-itzhak begerano(Israel)  My Email: kim72816@gmail.com

I am a66-year-old screenwriter and director, who studied at The College for Cinema and Television in Israel.

Attn: director/producer/Production company I am offering my screenplay/movie pilot "Holy Matrimony" for your consideration.

A combination package with a screenplay +  movie pilot, I have created, specifically to showcase my skills in making a short movie with feature-

length option(52 pages)

Watch the movie in Youtube site:vts 01 1 holymatrimony begerano (Part 1)vts 01  2  isaac goldone (Part 2)

"Holy Matrimony" is a psychological thriller that focuses on the corrupt relationship between two different married couples.
The story follows Haim, who after being injured in a hit-and-run accident,hires his private investigator to help uncover the truth, after
suspecting his wife is trying to kill him. One question that perfectly captures the essence of the film is “can we play chess with our destiny?”.
the story focuses on HAIM, who after being injured in a hit-and-run attack, asks his private investigator friend ISRAEL for help, believing that
his wife, RITA, is trying to kill him. While investigating, Israel doesn’t know that his own wife HEDVA is being unfaithful with another younger man. Israel soon discovers that Rita is plotting to kill Haim with her lover ZADOK, who had tried to run Haimover. Israel soon catches them red-handed and captures Rita for her crimes. Meanwhile, Hedva has become addicted to drugs due to Israel’s abuse towards her, and she tragically kills herself. After Israel discovers her body, he crazily laughs, showing his true corrupt colors.One of the many benefits of producing my screenplay is that it is specifically designed to support an ultra-low budget. It has minimal cast and locations, and instead focuses on the performances and story.

hello
My name-itzhak begerano(Israel)  My Email: kim72816@gmail.com

I am a66-year-old screenwriter and director, who studied at The College for Cinema and Television in Israel.

Attn: director/producer/Production company I am offering my screenplay/movie pilot "Holy Matrimony" for your consideration.

A combination package with a screenplay +  movie pilot, I have created, specifically to showcase my skills in making a short movie with feature-

length option(52 pages)

Watch the movie in Youtube site:vts 01 1 holy matrimony begerano (Part 1)vts 01  2  isaac goldone (Part 2)

"Holy Matrimony" is a psychological thriller that focuses on the corrupt relationship between two different married couples.
The story follows Haim, who after being injured in a hit-and-run accident,hires his private investigator to help uncover the truth, after
suspecting his wife is trying to kill him. One question that perfectly captures the essence of the film is “can we play chess with our destiny?”.
the story focuses on HAIM, who after being injured in a hit-and-run attack, asks his private investigator friend ISRAEL for help, believing that
his wife, RITA, is trying to kill him. While investigating, Israel doesn’t know that his own wife HEDVA is being unfaithful with another younger man. Israel soon discovers that Rita is plotting to kill Haim with her lover ZADOK, who had tried to run Haimover. Israel soon catches them red-handed and captures Rita for her crimes. Meanwhile, Hedva has become addicted to drugs due to Israel’s abuse towards her, and she tragically kills herself. After Israel discovers her body, he crazily laughs, showing his true corrupt colors.One of the many benefits of producing my screenplay is that it is specifically designed to support an ultra-low budget. It has minimal cast and locations, and instead focuses on the performances and story.

I have several short screenplays that will go big let me know if you are still interested. I will send info only if you respond that you are interested.

336-624-2700

Have a full length horror specifically written for a 500K or less budget with 3 primary locations. Will send log line and synopsis. Director signed and many veterans in the industry verbally wanting on board.

Also have a full length family/faith screenplay ready.

Sam Fights Back – Low Budget Action 98 minutes Family viewing. Worldwide. Log Line: An engaging, stroppy 12/13-year-old, having blinded his sister, must save for her eye operation by Christmas. He has to outwit ruthless crooks wanting his computer skills, or disappear.
Breaking Tom - Action 94 minutes. Queensland based. (Also as a novel, 71,500 words.) Log Line: After a resourceful 17-year-old has his mum walk off their cattle property and his dad drown, he escapes slavery from a “kind” helper, defeats a land grabber and tracks the helper.
Tom Hartley’s War - A Withoutabox winner 110 minutes of fast-paced Action. Low/Medium Budget
Log Line: Four soldiers and two girls escape fallen Singapore to get vital Japanese war plans to Australia through 3,000 miles of jungle and stormy seas causing mayhem en route.

Devil’s Breed: Horror. 105 minutes. Audience: 15+ worldwide. High Concept. Low Budget
Log Line: Two young city slickers find their remote hideout farm is surrounded by a Satanic cult and must outwit the Devilish Cult leader and his Witch to survive cannibalism and other horrors.

Where’s My Boy? Action/Thriller PG 98 minutes. Audience: Worldwide
Log Line: An impulsive mercenary hunts the predatory slave trader who has snatched his young nephew. Ex S.A.S. mum joins in the hunt. (High Concept)

4 have Recommends.

Title: “H I D D E N”

Logline: A couple fall in love and discover betrayal and revelation.

My name is Patricia Lewis and I’ve written a feature drama called “H I D D E N”.

“H I D D E N” is written along the lines of films such as “Love Jones” and “Deliver us from Eva.” The story begins in 1965 in Louisiana where Isaiah and Crystal meet in a restaurant. They start dating and they began an intimate relationship. Thirty years later in Seattle, Tina is walking and looking down at her phone. Someone bumps into her. Her phone falls on the ground and the person who bumps into her bends down and picks up her phone. They make eye contact and they know each other. Tina remembers when they went to the high school prom together. Terence, tells her she is still beautiful. Tina blushes. Terence asks Tina if she wants to grab a bite to eat but instead, Tina invites Terence to her house for lunch. They become close and continue spending time together. Terence is at Tina’s house eating lunch. Terence is a Financial Auditor and Tina is a Real-estate Broker. Tina mentions she just met her father for the first time and he is coming to visit her. She also tells Terence her mother passed away two years ago. Terence talks about his grandmother who raised him and mentions his mother is in a nursing home. He also never knew who his father was. Terence and Tina became close and continued spending time together. Tina and her friend Mia meet at a boutique. Tina mentions she was dating someone. Mia is happy for her and is excited about meeting him. Tina also mentions that her father, who she recently met for the first time, is coming to visit her. Tina’s father, Isaiah is eating lunch with Tina. Tina tells her dad that she wants him to stay at her place instead of a hotel. Isaiah told her next time he will stay with her. Tina mentions she is dating someone. Isaiah asks if he will get to meet him and Tina told him she would introduce them. Isaiah returns to Louisiana. While Tina is getting ready to go out with Terence, she gets a call from her father. He is on his way to see her. She is anxious to know why her dad wants to talk to her as she waits for his arrival. There is a knock at her door. She opens it and it is Terence. She forgot they were going out. She told Terence she is waiting for her dad. Terence tells Tina, it is ok and he is looking forward to meeting her dad. While they wait, they embrace and began to kiss. Terence picks her up and takes her to the bedroom Tina removes her blouse and Terence removes his shirt as they are kissing, they fall on top of the bed. Tina’s phone rings. Tina gets up and grabs her robe and answers her phone. It is a hospital. Her dad Isaiah was in a terrible car accident and he is in a coma.

I believe the romance, suspense, betrayal and revelation will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Patricia Lewis

Hi, I am a writer of novels & screenplays. I will attach short descriptions below. Contact me if interested.

The Devil’s Diary – (horror based)
Logline – People die in unexpected circumstances after a book, that once belonged to the Devil, ends up in the hands of a woman.

The cat that Fetches – (Family thriller based)
Logline – A murder case from twenty-five-years-ago comes back to haunt a father and his family after he moves them into the house where his mother was killed.

Death Shadow – based on my novel – BEDBUGS (Can you see them?) - (A Sci-Fi insect horror)
Logline - A police chief has to solve a murder case that is linked to the deaths of five people from seventy-three-years earlier before an alien breed of bedbugs wipes everyone out.

Blood Twins – (Vampire horror)
Logline – After seventeen years of living with vampires, a teenage girl must find a way to escape before they work out how to hunt in the daylight without her.

The S.T.A.R.S Project – (A killer rats story)
Logline - Rats blood is used to help heal the sick, but when rats escape a lab and go on a killing spree, a police chief must decide whether to catch them because of their uses? Or destroy them?

Shark Cove – (Killer shark horror)
Logline - A father and his Ex-girlfriend have to battle a killer shark after it traps them inside a cave.

The land at the end of the Trees – (Family animation style)
Logline – After a boy finds a key that opens a door into an animation world, he leaves the door open for their enemy to escape into his. Now he must stop them before they find the key to rule both worlds.

Attack on Dead Gulch – (A Zombie type western)
Logline – When the town of Dead Gulch becomes infected with the recent, walking dead, the sheriff, Indian chief, and a drunk ex-bounty hunter must team up to save the day.

Clifton Falls – (A zombie idea)
Logline – After a chemical fertilizer turns the dead into flesh-eating zombies, the local police chief must find a way to destroy them before the virus reaches the City.

My co-writer Alaa Arslan and I have just written a screenplay titled "Saving", which is 113 pages. It is in the popular horror tradition of "The Conjuring" and films like it. Here is the log line and a short synopsis:

Log line:
A naked ghost terrorizes a family. With the help of some unusual allies, the family tries to figure out the mystery of the ghost.

Synopsis:
Andrew Walker, his wife Ellie, and their children Camilla, James, and Jacob travel to the old house of Andrew’s grandfather, Scott. What seems to be just a dusty and lonely dwelling turns out to be a house of horrors as a naked ghost haunts each of them when they get naked. Dr. Adam Murphy, a “friend” of Scott, tells them not to undress fully in the house so the ghost doesn’t bother them. In the meantime, Adam and his friends try to drive out the ghost from the property.

Please let us know if you’d like to read the full screenplay for consideration.

Respectfully,

Alaa Arslan
Jennie Brown Hakim

A man’s love for his family is the only thing stronger than his oppressor’s whip.

The Making of a Slave encapsulates the perceptions of captivity through the eyes of Einar, a proud warrior and family man living in a village located in the outskirts of Northern Europe. He is kidnapped along with other European men, women, children and placed in captivity. Stripped of his freedom and subjected to the oppressions of slavery on the continent of Africa, as he fights for his survival, mentally and physically Einar is put to a challenge that will change the course of his life --ultimately leading to catastrophic consequences for himself, his family and his people.

LOGLINE: Mediocre intergalactic maintenance crew on a routine visit to
planet Earth has to team up with unsuspecting humans to stop
self-righteous Overmind from wrecking the entire universe.

Full script: 118 pages. English. Locations: NY, DC (can be adapted to any location with public libraries, museums or iconic places/indoor/outdoor)
Synopsis on-demand.
Production (CGI/SFX required/limited)

I have a completed, full-length horror script that could be made on a low budget.

SUNDOWN TOWN: The racist residents of a dying southern town are the least of a group of stranded travelers' worries, when something far more monstrous emerges once the sun goes down.

Family feelgood feature: Guerilla-gardener grandmas defend their illegal pumpkin patch by outsmarting the politicians, planners and plutocrats. Don't argue with a little old lady holding a shovel!
Susan Webster
susanw@ptarmigan.com.au
+61 402 267 802

Logline: The Arts Scene, Big Egos and a Housemaid With Talent.

I'm seeking production investment for my feature film 'Maid In China' to be shot in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China. 2020/21.
This upbeat life-affirming story follows a housemaid as she cleans apartments in the city by day and photographs it by night, the ups and downs of her dealings with mostly foreign clients, her potential boyfriend, several art galleries and ultimately her unlikely success. Shot in English with subtitling and dubbing options, the potential market is International. The main actors, talented Chinese local actors who speak fluent English, have been cast. Once post production is complete it will be submitted to numerous festivals for consideration, including Tribeca, Sundance, Hong Kong etc. The equipment used [camera, sound etc.] will also be subject to Netflix's proposed guidelines for film submissions. Any distribution deals, opportunities, potential awards etc. will form part of any negotiated contract.
Please get in touch, if the above project is of interest to you: codydeclan@gmail.com
Sincere thanks for your time, Declan Cody - Director.

Greetings,
I trust you'll find that this holiday script is acceptable per your expressed criteria and that you'll find the subject matter appealing.

Many thanks for your consideration and my best regards.
Don Woodcock

Logline:
Ahh, Christmas!... Not the most wonderful time of year for the Thurman family, ordered by the judge to celebrate the holiday together, forcing a resentful DAVID THURMAN to travel with MINDY, his daughter, to Boseman, Montana, there to visit his two sons who are under the care of his controlling and unforgiving ex-wife SALLY THURMAN.

Synopsis:
LEGAL HOLIDAY - BY DON WOODCOCK
SHORT SYNOPSIS

Complying with the judge's orders, DAVID THURMAN (42) and his daughter, MINDY (19) travel to Bozeman, Montana to visit his two sons that live with his ex-wife SALLY (39) for Christmas. He receives a cold welcome from Sally, who is zealously pursuing a lifestyle that she believes is superior to the one with her former husband.
Sally, nursing a bitter and unforgiving spirit, is under a lot of stress as she tries to cope with managing two rambunctious boys, CHAD (15) and BILLY (10), a new job and a cantankerous housekeeper, MABEL FLETCHER (mid- 40s). To top things off, her boss is beginning to express a personal interest in her.
Mindy is intently focused on videoing everything that goes on at the family reunion to become a documentary (Titled: "A Court Ordered Holiday") for her course at UCLA. She is immediately smitten with DAVID FLETCHER (20), the good looking younger son of Mabel.
Sally takes the boys on an errand to buy additional decorations for the Christmas tree. It turns out that it's a cover for her to locate and hire a vagrant to be her "guest" for Christmas Eve dinner... her way of proving her superiority by being more giving than David.
David, still in love with Sally, tries to maneuver the conversation towards the intimate and personal things between them, but he is rebuffed. Sally doesn't allow him to see how much she is affected.
On Christmas Eve, the dysfunctional family gathers with HARRY, the vagrant, for dinner that gets interrupted by a gust of wind knocking out the electricity. In the midst of the confusion, Harry takes a secretive call on his cell, where he reveals his plan to rob the family.
Later, gifts are presented with the "hit" of the occasion being a 22 caliber rifle that David has bought for Billy, which upsets Mindy and shocks and angers Sally.
A knock at the door results in chaos when Mindy's boyfriend of the month, a grungy hippie named CHANCE enters to collect Mindy to go with him to Vegas.
When TULIP, a loud-mouthed female counterpart, joins him, Mindy realizes that Chance isn't for her and resists his advances. David's actions and words convince him he'd better back off.
Before dawn on Christmas, Harry, loaded with loot, attempts to sneak out. He is surprised by Chad, and then Billy, who aims the 22 rifle at him. A struggle ensues. The rifle discharges, shattering a large, weird-looking, goddess-Buddha lamp sitting on the mantle. Harry escapes and gets in the waiting van. Thinking his partner is sleeping it off in the back, he takes command, driving away, only to get the surprise of his life when Chance sticks his face next to his. Shocked, he drives off the road and crashes.
Early the following morning, Mabel and Terrence arrive to find the family being interviewed by the police. They start to clean things up.
Sally spies a letter resting amidst the remains of the wooden base of the lamp. It proves to be a letter from her father telling about his belief that David is the right man for her and that he has always loved her. She is overwhelmed when, upon further examination, she finds that the weird lamp was his attempt to model her figure when she was pregnant with Billy.
Already contrite over her stupid mistake with Harry, her stubborn heart breaks. David is quick to forgive and be forgiven. The spirit of Christmas prevails and the family is happily reunited.

Resume:
Two self-published books on Amazon/Kindle.

Stormy Nights

Logline
Stormy Nights is the story of a young widow who finds her faith in both God and love challenged, until one stormy night when the truth about her family and her husband’s murder is revealed.

Script Info
Script Type: Feature
Genre: Drama
Length: 108 pages
Estimated Budget: Less than $1 M

*Finalist - Peachtree Village International Film Festival Screenplay Competition
*Semi-Finalist - Creative World Awards Screenplay Competition

Screenplay Synopsis
Sisters Rose and Rayna Bass only have each other. Rose, strong willed and determined, relies on her faith, as she sacrifices to provide a good life for Rayna. Rayna, smart, talented, and obviously loved by Rose, struggles with the void and emptiness she feels inside.

Never knowing her parents or having her idea of a real family, leaves Rayna longing to have a family of her own. She believes her prayers have been answered when she marries her childhood sweetheart, Jessie Block. Shortly after, the young Arkansas couple move to Georgia with hopes for a bright future.

Rayna believes that this new chapter of her life will be better, but tragedy strikes instead. Jessie is murdered due to what appears to be the result of a love triangle. As Rayna's grief is replaced with bitterness, her faith in both God and love is challenged, until one stormy night when the truth about Jessie’s murder and her family is revealed. She then discovers the family she longed for was there all along as she learns the true value of her faith, family, and friends. Rayna then fights to regain the life she once knew and opens her heart to love again.

Hello Everyone who will see this, completed my screenplay, Psycological thriller, contact me for more info, hope you will like that,,

LogLine: Teddy Daniels and Chuck Aule, two US marshals, are sent to an asylum on a remote island in order to investigate the disappearance of a patient, where Teddy uncovers a shocking truth about the place.

Taly R.
Up-and-coming Indie Studio based in LA is looking for feature scripts to fill a slate in the following genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Family, Faith, and Rom-Com, Based on True Story.

High Interest: Low Budget (appx. 500K) / Small Cast / Few Locations.

Requirements: Must be an original screenplay and must own 100% rights.

Please send us a logline and 1 page summary with your contact info.
I have an original screenplay of a web series, titled as "BLUNT EDGES"

Logline:
SARA, from a Royal British Family, got her parents murdered. While solving the mystery of the murder, they discovered unknown truths. Will JOHN, a policeman, and a family friend be able to find the truths or will the truth find them!

Synopsis:
The story incorporates of a friendship between two families, Brown's and Boston's. Boston's are very egoistic family, but they are a good friend of Brown's since their college days.

Eventually, the Browns are trying to get rid of Boston's as they are filled with their egoistic troubles. in the process, they didn't accept the advice given by Boston's which led to many unwanted outcomes.

Sara, their eldest daughter. She planned to settle in Norway. But eventually, she got her parents murdered.

John, a policeman, and a family friend, works on the case, but the case starts bending and bending. he un-discovers some unprecedented truths. And now we have to see that will they be able to find all the truths, or the truth will overcome them?

Re: True Inspired Story of Teen Domestic Violence

This is my true inspired story that won 'special mentions' at the Amsterdam Liftoff 2015. It's when I was 17 living in a broken home using fictional characters and taken from my home to an abortion clinic that may or may not have been serving state ward children that had been sexually abused. I was drugged and held against my will to the death of my unborn fetus of five months during gestation. Her neck or body was cracked before the procedure by the doctor as I lay there awake not being able to focus or move on my own. I later almost bled to death lined up in a row of many other little girls without any parents there. I had been taken from my home without my parents knowledge or consent as a Catholic little girl, best looking in high school of an acclimated town, by her abusive football player boyfriend in high school. Please find the excerpt of whom I've named Isabelle since then of "Isabelle's Eyes" on the web under the website link.

I have a written and completed horror/supernatural screenplay I wrote a few years ago for an online screenplay contest that I entered and placed in the top 15 in its genre.

A group of graduating teens are being hunted by by someone or something. They fight for their lives as they investigate and search the internet for answers as to why they are being hunted. They soon learn of their family history and race to fix history before it’s too late.

This screenplay is a fun, with action and with many horror element. This genre is really popular in today’s horror/supernatural movies being distributed through straight to dvd/steaming and theatrical

Hello,
I have a completed original low budget family script that is just what you are looking for.

James Woodland
Jwoodland19@yahoo.com

Title: The Girl By The Fence

Genre: Family YA Drama

Logline:
"A car crash leaves a teenage girl emotionally and physically scarred, yet the high school drama department and a talented young boy bring the promise of a better future...if only her troubled ex wasn't still obsessed with her"

Synopsis:
Set in and around an inner-city high school in Spokane, Washington, Alice,, an eighteen year old car accident survivor, just wants to graduate and get as far away from the "prison" of high school she feels she's in. She has two months and one class to finish and she'll receive her wish. While attempting to complete this class she runs into an obsessive ex-boyfriend and has a budding romance with a boy she has been partnered with.

To solve her problems Alice seeming ly sacrifices her new romanceto rid her of her ex but love triumphs in the end when an unexpected twist in her plan arises.

Email    Website

Jul 21st, 2020 - 8:06 PM

Logline on Prison Games
An epic short surreal action adventure screenplay based on an assimilated society. The actual script is called Prison. It is a low budget epic adventure storyline and the script is about 50 pages shor.Please email me or post a message if interested.

Crystal and a Harvest Moon

My screenplay involves the power of belief, the saving of an entire world from destruction, the TRUE identity of the Moon, and the nature of heroism.

I am a journalist of 30 years. Collected Script stories for 20 years. Just put everything together. 1st page profile and name of scripts. 2nd page log lines. Please send email address. Thank you. Dottie Erickson

I am self-represented, and have a fully developed script entitled "Book of the Month."

Synopsis:

Set in the 1987 post-cold war era, Bob Cain subconsciously covets New York book editor Merrill Hallstrom’s life and lifestyle. The two acquaintances begin working together on an idea Bob has for a book, a fictional biography of Benedict Arnold that carries enough facts to make one ponder, “it could have really happened, but no one will ever know.” By not following Merrill’s specific instructions, upon publication of the book, Bob triggers a chain of events that will lead to a nuclear holocaust. As such he must transform himself again and again while he travels halfway around the world to the Soviet Union in an attempt to prevent World War 3. In the end, Bob discovers that through focus and ingenuity, he can become the man he truly wants to be. It could have really happened, but no one will ever know…

Logline:

Unaware he has triggered a chain of events that will lead to a nuclear holocaust in the 1987 post-cold war era, an amateur novelist must transform himself and travel halfway around the world to prevent World War 3.

Tagline:

Are you who you think you are, who others think you are, or who you think others think you are?

I have a film based in France about the coming of age progression between a student and her adopted son.

I can't afford to copyright my screenplay but I'd still love for you to check it out. It's worth the read

JAMES L. KEARNS
8010 FREE AVENUE
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211
(904) 210-6739
Jlkearns01@gmail.com
08/12/2020

Interested Agent or Producer

James L. Kearns
RE: Christian screenwriter looking for U.S. representation.

Dear Sirs:
I am a Christian screenwriter who has recently completed a feature length screenplay that I believe your agency may be interested in representing. It is based on my current book, The Chronicles of the Revelation, published by Covenant Books and also based on the Bible. Please find a short pitch below for your review.

Title: Strong Delusion: the Movie

Genre: Christian Sci-Fi

Log Line: The Rapture has occurred and the Aliens have landed. The “Strong Delusion” has started!

Pitch: Left Behind meets Independence Day. The X-Files of the Bible.

If this has piqued your interest, I’d be happy to send a hard copy or PDF file of the feature length screenplay for your consideration. I can be contacted via email, phone or mail at your earliest convenience.

Warm Regards,

James L. Kearns
8010 Free Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 210-6739
jlkearns01@gmail.com
https://thechroniclesoftherevelation.com/

Script Title: Under the Snow

Genre: Horror

Logline -During a blizzard, a disgruntled cashier tries to escape her isolated gas station after discovering she’s being stalked by a mysterious visitor.

stevea1680@gmail.com

312-520-5751

SYNOPSIS
Gwen Casey a teenage lesbian falls head over heels with a striking it rich heterosexual cougar who encourages and supports her to transform from a woman to man. Things exacerbate when he ascertained that he is sharing the same woman with his nemesis father who had disowned her for being a homosexual. The dreadful situation turns out to be a blessing in disguise when he encounters with his life soulmate Amber.

The Rippers Mistress Part One.

Logline:

The life of a real female medical pioneer re-imagined as a bone chilling gothic horror.

Elizabeth Garrett Anderson was England's first female medical Doctor. But no one ever suspected she was to become the world's most infamous serial killer.

Growing up in white chapel as the daughter of a pawn broker. Elizabeth would be inspired by Elizabeth Blackwell to become a medical Doctor. After a long struggle to realise her dreams, she suspected her husband was having affairs. So she went back into white chapel to rip them from her life.

Montezuma’s revenge

Three strangers are trapped in Mexico City due to an earthquake and become friends. One of them is kidnapped during a ballad and what the two others find in his luggage will lead them to live the worst experience of their lives.

Just Business

A Mexican woman is hired by a drug dealer to take drugs in her body to the USA. After crossing the border, she decides not to hand over the drug. She prefers to start her own business.

Re: LOO AND MR. FAULKNER - Screenplay (looking for representation)
My name is Victoria Salloum and I have written a drama called; LOO AND MR. FAULKNER

Logline: A girl who sees dead people has a vision that becomes instrumental to finding a missing friend.
A precocious 10-year-old girl discovers her right of passage, walking the drifters to their final resting place. However, this family tradition is the least of her problems when her hoodoo mojo kicks into over drive. LOO AND MR. FAULKNER is a fun supernatural mystery script with an adolescent female protagonist who uses her special powers to find a missing school friend. Loo, has the ability to “see” dead people and people in distress, but this ability is a curse for a young girl who just wants to fit in with her classmates. Set in 1972 in a small, small town in Mississippi.
Its STRANGER THINGS meets THE GREEN MILE.
If this has piqued your interest, I’d welcome the opportunity to send you a PDF, or hard copy.
Thank you so much for your time.
Best regards,
Victoria Salloum

I currently don't have representation.

I recently wrote a script for an independent film company seeking funding for their horror feature titled "Urban Wolf"

URBAN WOLF

LOGLINE:

During a mandatory city quarantine, a mentally unstable tenant begins to lose control of his surroundings, convinced he suffers from lycanthrophy.

Tagline:

“No mind can truly tame a wolf”

Eddie Cisneros

eddieneros@gmail.com

(347)860-4370

HISPANICUS (series) based on the book series of the same name, published by Printhouse books. Written by Eddie Cisneros

Logline:

A Bronx born drug dealer begins to retell his life story, embarking on a journey of penance,
fearing his time may be running out.

Synopsis:

Hispanicus tells the fictional story of Antonio Pintero, a once big time drug dealer from the Bronx who begins to retell his life story.

As an innocent child growing up in the early eighties surrounded by dysfunction in the worst of forms. He would see the effects of drugs firsthand, dealing with a

heroin addicted mother sick with AIDS and a controlling stepfather that pushed a business on him, teaching the young boy to bag marijuana at the age of

five and at twelve already out in the streets and selling it.

Here is the link to Vimeo.com of a short film I had made based on the book series

https://vimeo.com/322113701

Kindly,

Eddie Cisneros

Roman Redemption is a character-driven historical novel about life on a tiny island in the middle of the Roman Empire and the changes that occur when an Egyptian grain ship with 276 people onboard wrecks on its shores.
Based on the Acts of the Apostles' chapter 27 and Apostle Paul's shipwreck on the island of Melita, the script begins with life on the island before the shipwreck. I have intensively researched the shipwreck of 60 AD and life on an island during Roman rule.

SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE THAN A MAN DRESSED UP LIKE A BAT OR A MAN OF STEEL WITH AN S ON HIS CHEST TO SAVE YOU FROM MONSTERS……SOMETIMES YOU NEED A MONSTER TO SAVE YOU FROM OTHER MONSTERS……THIS MONSTERS NAME IS DOCTOR LEVIATHAN.

my name is James Banks and I am the owner of Leviathan comic a comic book publishing company located in Indianapolis Indiana I would like to send you a few copies of my graphic novel called Doctor Leviathan that was published in December of 2017 on amazon. This is a horror, superhero graphic novel that takes place in a dystopian future with a dark hero that some have compared to a H.PLovecraft character. Doctor Leviathan is as noble as the DC comics Superman but is as horrifying as the monsters from the movie Hellraiser combined. He is an anti- hero that some people look at as a savior while others fear him as a monster. The world he lives in is a world where monsters , madmen and cyborg assassins are the norm. Everyday life in this world can be like A living in hell as these monsters terrorize mankind and want to enslave it. If you are into graphic novels being turned into horror or science fiction movies then this book is a must see. I have two scripts that I am working on. One of the scripts is for a big budget movie and the other is for a small budget movie.

on facebook - https://facebook.com/DoctorLeviathan2017/?view_public_for=236305443489805

on amazon - https://amazon.com/gp/product/0692983341/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Are you accepting shorts or web series?

It all begins with the brazen heist of a casting couch ...

KANGAROO COUCH is a 101-page revenge thriller featuring a #MeToo vigilante takedown of a character not-so-subtly based on Harvey Weinstein.

A damaged actress/director breaks the law to trap a Hollywood movie producer as the unwitting lead in her revenge film, bringing the sex predator to justice and winning an Oscar while incarcerated.

The female lead, Charisma De La Garza, speaks the truth in her Oscar-winning speech. She’s in prison for what she did wrong: relished her sudden position of power over her former assailant so much she took it too far. And she won an Academy Award for what she did right: pulled off a cunning plan to bring male lead Hank Wallace to justice, emboldened fellow victims to step forward, produced a game-changing short film and made the world safer for her young niece.

The audience can expect to root on, laugh with, question, cry for and applaud Charisma (and her colorful accomplices) as she navigates one of the juiciest roles of the #MeToo era. Because it packs more laughs than expected given the topic, this film might best be described as TRADING PLACES meets PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN.

"In the midst of the #MeToo movement, as powerful men in Hollywood and elsewhere are finally being held accountable for their despicable abuses of power and behavior towards women, it feels like the best kind of schadenfreude to watch this fictional sleaze, Hank Wallace, get his comeuppance at the hands of all the women he hurt and intimidated. This is definitely the kind of high-concept idea that could turn heads, in both the indie and mainstream marketplaces," Hollywood website The Black List said in a Sept. 10 evaluation of KANGAROO COUCH.

Best,
Jack Chaucer
jcullen789@gmail.com

I have a manuscript already publish as a book very good to be a movie.

The story is about:
Liam a young boy who encounters many tragically events that shape his understanding enabling him to mature before his age, taking on responsibilities and tackling every obstacle that he encounters. Having to deal with a traumatic experience can alter a persons perspective from their reality. The hardest obstacle he encountered was losing his parents in a mysterious murder allowing him to take on many adventures to reach those who committed the murder. His faith and patience are what he carried with him throughout the years. Believing with his capabilities even with failure he does not wait for the appraisal of those around him, and he does not give up on the thought of him avenging his parents. Many mysteries will unfold in the chapters within.

the end of story it will change everything.

the book name is: My Mirror's Reflection.

if you like the idea I can make it as screenplay.

Please contact with me if you need more information

Genre: Drama / Sci-fi / Thriller

Logline: A married infertile woman secretly inherits equipment that enables her to fulfill her dream of having a child.

This story tells of a woman who inherits a scientific background. She works as an assistant in a women’s clinic facility and looks to complete her education to become a biometric engineer.

She assists with women’s physical and emotional well-being, stages of the expected, as well as unwanted and unexpected. Wanting nothing more than to be a mother herself, she uses her scientific background, with emotions developed from the unwanted, and decides to take the unborn.

Based on a true story.

Are you still accepting screenplays? I'm currently working on a WW2 script about an unknown hero of the Holocaust. Her name was Gisi Fleischmann. There is a book about her called "In The Lion's Mouth" by Joan Campion. She has saved a lot of Jews from Bratislava, but she wasn't able to save herself. Gisi was able to raise a lot of money and bribe an SS Officer named Alois, which did help save many until Gisi ran out of luck.

I feel like this story needs to be told. I hope to get a response soon. Thank you.

Hello,

How are you? I'm writing to inquire about your acquisitions of feature films. Are you still seeking low budget, high profit feature screenplays?

I look forward to any guidelines you have.

Kind regards,
Meg Howald 519 207-1947

The Seductive Schoolhouse Scandal is the story of Jack Rumford, a corrupt school principal operating in an impoverished, neglected, poorly supervised school district of predominately Hispanic and black students. When reading tutor Cindy Stone arrives at his school, she witnesses his brazen schemes, which involves stealing from his own students and defrauding the district out of hundreds of thousands of dollars over several years. Furthermore, she is appalled by his inappropriate behavior and illicit relationships with female staff members. When Cindy Stone’s own job is in jeopardy because of her involvement in a ‘fake meeting’ scam, she ‘opens Pandora’s Box’. With the assistance of school secretary Alicia Palmaneri, Cindy becomes a whistleblower for the district and state officials. As a result of this, a cycle of retaliatory events emerges in the forms of intimidation, threats, harassment and physical violence. Finally, the state launches an investigation, and the women can only hope that justice is served before something inconceivable happens to either one of them.

LOGLINE

Two female employees put their lives in danger when they expose their principal’s theft and deception in an impoverished school district in New Jersey.

Sandra Rose

Phone - 856.689.2994
srose08104@yahoo.com