Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
$100,000 MOVIE PROJECT.

Dear Producer,

I have an idea for a short film that will meet your $100,000 budget and yet rake in $300 million in revenue if produced in this era of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The title of the movie is "The COVID-19 Conspiracy".

The genre is ACTION/ ADVENTURE.

The LOGLINE: (We show our global audience): "How two award-winning scientists fight each other to be the first to reduce the population of the world by half with a flu virus".

The THREE ACT SYNOPSIS:

ACT I

Two award-winning scientists are covertly funded by a secret billionaire in Montreal, Canada, to create a flue virus in order to reduce the population of the world by half. They are also to create a vaccine to protect the other half that survives.

ACT II

The billionaire wishes to control the world through the weapons of intimidation and mass destruction. Then there is a search for a global leader in the United States to rule the world. A global leader is found and the world is subdued.

ACT III

The world comes back to normalcy after five years. But the economy of the world is never the same again. To the disappointment of the billionaire and his cohorts, the global economy rattled, and renders him a poor man. Looking back, the billionaire would have taken a different cause of action.

SPEC SCRIPT: 120 pages.

Production Budget: $100,000.

Box Office: $300 million.

Distribution: Screenwriter can raise pre-sale revenue of $1 million from distributors, enough to cover the cost of production with an initial profit of $900,000.

Cast: Talent search.

Call to action: Upon request, the first 5 pages of the spec script will be dispatched to you for your consideration.

Author Bio: Script reader for major studios for 15 years.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Don Herbert
CEO
Screenbinder International Ltd

Re: $100,000 MOVIE PROJECT.

Hi Don,

I know a producer that is looking for a script to produce and direct. His budget is 250,000 but is willing to go to 500,000. I could send you his email if you would like. You can pitch your idea to him and see where it goes.