Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Looking for Feature Spec

Hi,

I am looking for a Feature spec. I have a budget of 1 million. Leave your loglines and/or Queries below and your Manager and/or Agent's email. If I'm interested I will contact your Manager or Agent.

Re: Looking for Feature Spec

THE OBLIGATION

A drama

Logline

A deeply troubled man tries to fulfill an obligation to his prison cell mate who is killed by a shank that was meant for him.

Pitch paragraph

VERNON is exonerated after spending two years in prison for a crime he did not commit. Prior to his release, he kills another inmate MOOSE who had assaulted him days earlier. His cell mate OSCAR is thought to be the one who actually killed MOOSE and so Moose's buddies retaliate and kill Oscar. Oscar calls out for his daughter JENNY as he lays dying. Vernon feels that Oscar is dead because of him and so he is obliged to take care of Jenny once he is released from prison.

Title: The Girl By The Fence
Genre: YA drama
Logline:
"A car crash leaves a teenage girl emotionally and physically scarred, yet the high school drama department and a talented young boy bring the promise of a better future...if only her troubled ex wasn't still obsessed with her"

Synopsis:
Set in and around an inner-city high school in Spokane, Washington, Alice, an eighteen year old car accident survivor, just wants to get as far away from the "prison" of high school she feels she's in. She has two months and one class to finish and she'll receive her wish. While attempting to complete this class she runs into an obsessive ex-boyfriend and has a budding romance with a boy she has been partnered with.

To solve her problems Alice seemingly sacrifices her new romance to rid her of her ex but love triumphs in the end when an unexpected twist in her plan arises.

I do not have representation. I do have a full length feature horror/supernatural script that I wrote if your interested.

A group of graduating teens get caught up In a fight for their lives. They research the internet to hopefully to find the reasons they are being hunted. The more they find out the more they learn about their family history and what they think they need to do to stop their own deaths. Their killers are relentless and will stop at nothing to bring the teens to their lives end like dozens before them for the past 100 years.

The story is appealing with a young cast with fun and exciting and horror elements which is very popular in today’s movies.

Title: Out of a mountainrange
Genre: Sci-fi
Inspirations: 2001, Solaris
Synopsis: A father and his young son fight to survive in a desolate and brutal land, where slaves are catapulted at a giant wall for entertainment. A chance encounter with a strange, religious tribe prompts the father and son to lead a bloody uprising for freedom. Years later, and now an astronaut, the son is assigned a mission to explore a mysterious giant cube found floating in space. The secrets he finds within, will change his life forever.

Please contact me if interested in reading the full script.
Thank you

THE AMBIGUOUS COUCH AFFAIR

TYPE : feature
GENRE : black-comedy
TIME PERIOD : contemporary

An elderly couple runs a struggling furniture store in a quiet Oklahoman community. The peace is disturbed when they shoot a nervous would-be armed robber for demanding nonexistent money, illuminating a thin line between being the victim of a crime or its perpetrator.

«Well, heck! Where are we? Now shooting has become a crime?» -the lawyer

BLOOMING ORCHARD

TYPE : feature
GENRE : drama, experimental, psychological thriller
TIME PERIOD : 1914-1915
COLOUR : sepia tones (+ partial colorization, painted animation, autochrome)
TONAL COMPS : Atonement, La Notte, In the Mood for Love, First Reformed, The Lighthouse

After England enters the First World War, a free-spirited dancer finds herself stranded in an isolated cottage, where Mabel, a forlorn photographer, becomes obsessed with filming her. Tormented by Mabel's decision of not having kids, Johnie can only take care of their orchard, making sure that the lively dancer won't be dragged in her depressed stillness.

The Second Coming
Feature Film
Mockumentary/Comedy

God’s plans for the End Times are messed up when Trump & Pence take over the White House.

Synopsis

Jesus, son of Joseph the Carpenter, and technically the Son of God, yes, the Big Guy Himself, leads the charge against the modern politics of hate represented by the Pence and Trump campaign ticket of 2016. Considering how badly the last one ended (anyone remember The Passion, The Trial and The Crucifixion thing?), Jesus is not very stoked about this Second Coming, even if the Bible promised it.

God feels guilty about how that last one ended, too. The Big Guy is stuck between a rock and a hard place, though. He sees Trump winning and has to do something. This time, he won’t leave his kid hanging, so he puts together a Dream Team to watch Jesus’s back. Lucifer is brought on. (Who knows evil better than the Prince of Darkness?) Pilate is put on retainer to handle the legal stuff. (Any guy who can get a conviction on Jesus has to be good.) God signs up Apostle Paul to handle the press. (If a guy can write the New Testament, he can handle the Tampa Tribune.) The Big Guy even throws in a free vacation for Jesus’s wife, Mary Magdalene, and the kids.

Everything goes to **** pretty quickly though. Apparently, Pence and Trump aren’t just your run-of-the-mill 21st-century politicians. As one Apostle puts it: “Yes, it's true. Pence, not Trump so much, but Pence is, as far as we can tell, the Beast of the Book of Revelations.” The stress, and the constant attacks on Jesus, wears him down and He ends up partying his sorrows away in the Florida nightlife, which just adds more questions about Jesus, his character and his handling of The Apocalypse. Driving under the influence, arrested for rioting, pinched at Customs in Laguardia Airport, Jesus is sick of getting locked up, tired of being hungover, and sick of hearing Mary yelling at him. He’s totally sick of Trump, Pence and all their hatred. So Jesus splits.

Jesus, a “good kid” at heart, can’t stay away. Lucifer, yes the Devil, says it best: “Love may come, and it may go. But love always comes back.” And, so, Jesus calls Mary and she picks him up. Love is the only thing that can save the End Times. Jesus goes back to his family and impregnates Mary. They decide to name the child Jesus – yes, another Jesus for another era – or what could be called a Second Coming.

Kate is visious, dreadful, provocative and smart.
She will do whatever it takes for things to get her ways and to see the ones she hate suffer.
After commiting several crimes she ends up in a psychiatric institution, where she gets certain privilege.

SUFEHC is a private organization in charge of exposing hard crimes. They are investigating Kate’s motives for her murders and diving deep into her personality so they can close their report on her before handing it to the higher authority.
But what they don’t know is that the main detective on the investigation, Hunter, went with Kate to high school together and shares a trembling past with her that reflects on his investigation.

Contact me via email to read the full script if you’re interested.

Re: Have 12 scripts with log lines ready to be reviewed. Includes comedy.

Journalist 30 years. Script writer 20 years. Just wrote up 12 screenplays. Sending 1st page profile and script names and 2nd page scripts and log lines. All these scripts have different ranges, including comedy.

Title: How To Date A Stripper
Logline: On the eve of his 40th birthday a henpecked husband falls for a stripper named Jasmyn.

Dear Producer:

My name is David Rorie, and I wish to submit my comedy screenplay How To Date A Stripper for your consideration. It is currently a semi-finalist in the Screen Craft Comedy Contest.

How To Date A Stripper is a comedy/buddy picture that becomes a rom-com. It’s The Hangover meets My Best Friend’s Wedding. It’s the story of Chris, a man who is about to roll full speed ahead into a mid-life crisis. Chris is stuck in a dead-end job, deep in student loan debt with a wife who is cheating on him. On his 40th birthday his three co-workers take him to a strip club for lunch where meets Jasmyn and this changes the trajectory of his life. Over the next 5 days we get to see Chris stand up for himself, pursue his dream girl and get in and out of trouble. We also get a peek behind the velvet rope into Jasmyn’s world.

I have over 10 years professional writing experience as a full-time copywriter for ad agencies and production companies writing TV commercials. I have also written and directed two pilots, several short films, documentaries and 7 episodes of a comedy web series about time travel called Redo.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please let me know if you would like to read the full screenplay and I’ll get you a copy immediately.

Sincerely,

David Rorie
backlight@juno.com
(917)622-7297

Re: Thrillers With Female Leads Wanted

Features:

PEEK-A-BOO! - A micro-budget horror movie, 5 actors 1 location. There is potential for a video game to be produced from the movie.
Logline: Trapped in a disused warehouse four teenagers battle for survival against a supernatural killer in a brutal virtual reality computer game that turns real.

The Abaddon Dance: A low budget, strong female lead thriller / horror with a devil worship theme.
Logline: Ellen’s life as a rock musician is turned upside down after a stranger hassles her in the street. Just his touch on her hand starts a horrific chain of events that leads to multiple murders.

The Party: A low budget, mainly single location gory horror story.
Logline: Sinister things happen while converting an abandoned prison to a luxury hotel, but at the opening party it gets so much worse.

Dead Phone: A strong female role led low budget horror thriller packed with shocks and plot twists with a horrific finale.
Logline: A young mother finds an old dead phone that mysteriously sends her messages about a missing girl. Will she discover what happened or will she and her daughter suffer the same fate?

A Gift of Wood: A low / medium budget horror about voodoo and blackmail.
Logline: Moments before his death, James gives his brother Terry a Voodoo mask he’d stolen. Will its powers protect Terry when the owner comes seeking retribution?

Apollyon Hall: A low budget horror set mostly in a single location.
Logline: Refurbishing a deserted guest house becomes a fight for survival for a small building team when one workman is possessed by the spirit of a murderer.

The Resurrected: A Low / medium budget horror drama with strong female leads. N.B. This could also be made as a streaming series as it was originally written as 2 x 1 hour pilot episodes for a TV series.
Logline –Beautiful teenager Mary is murdered. Her body is resurrected in a sinister military experiment to create super-soldiers that can slip through time. She escapes and is hunted down. Will her new powers save her from being silenced?

MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) - A high budget comedy that parodies Trump using the ‘Dr. Strangelove’ doomsday theme. This is a co-written script with US actor David Tenenbaum.
Logline: Life and fiction blur hilariously as new POTUS Donald Dump’s trade war with China escalates. Will it end with both leaders in a cage fight… or ARMAGEDDON!

JAM (Just About Managing) - A low budget feature comedy drama in the style of the award winning ‘In The Loop.’ This is set in the corporate hotel world.
Logline: Ross works for an aggressive asset stripping hotel chain. He lives in a world of crap, stuck between both sides trying to hold things together. With the worst boss in the world on his back, he staggers from one hilarious disaster to the next, and always a fingertip away from getting the bullet.

I am self-represented, and have a fully developed script entitled "Book of the Month."

Synopsis:

Set in the 1987 post-cold war era, Bob Cain subconsciously covets New York book editor Merrill Hallstrom’s life and lifestyle. The two acquaintances begin working together on an idea Bob has for a book, a fictional biography of Benedict Arnold that carries enough facts to make one ponder, “it could have really happened, but no one will ever know.” By not following Merrill’s specific instructions, Bob triggers a chain of events that will lead to a nuclear holocaust. As such he must transform himself again and again while he travels halfway around the world to the Soviet Union in an attempt to prevent World War 3. In the end, Bob discovers that through focus and ingenuity, he can become the man he truly wants to be. It could have really happened, but no one will ever know…

Logline:

Unaware he has triggered a chain of events that will lead to a nuclear holocaust in the 1987 post-cold war era, an amateur novelist must transform himself and travel halfway around the world to prevent World War 3.

Tagline:

Are you who you think you are, who others think you are, or who you think others think you are?

Two Kremlin workers open an ice coffin, bringing a disgraced secret-service major back to life seeking redemption from Stalin, who tells her she goes back in the ice unless she captures the rebel leader; but when she gets him he thaws her brain and she remembers they were lovers.

LOGLINE: A couple in an interracial marriage, Caucasian and Black, shows indifference to racial injustices until the revelation that they share a great grandmother who was a black slave.

Lonely teenaged medium, Kiana, is caught in a love triangle between her guardian angel and his fallen brother. She will learn that falling for an angel can be dangerous, if the angel doesn’t intend to catch her.

manager's email ireneashuassistant@gmail.com
logline:

Two sisters risk both their careers and lives going against the government. After them finding out that their father, whom they were told as kids that he was dead is actually live and being held in a government dark site.

Synopsis:

OFF: Is a generational struggling relationship between a family and the government they serve. The Arrey's family struggles to sever ties with the government, puts two sisters at odds with each other in a battle of what is right or wrong vs. the law.
Growing up, the parent is grooming their daughters to be independent thinkers so that if something does happen to them, they can take care of themselves. Angelica is the oldest and the one working for the government by tradition while Grace is the feminist with an attitude (FWA). She doesn't play well with the law and doesn't like bullies and criminals and fights people she deems disrespectful to her.
Angelica was injected with an experimental serum to help treat her heart condition while she was still in the womb. As a result, she was born with super strength. Her parent makes sure she doesn't use her super strength publicly. The two sisters are always competing and Grace has never beaten Angelica in any fight depict the fact that Angelica is not allowed to use her super strength.
One day their father disappeared after a car accident on a bridge, and they were told he committed suicide by driving off a bridge. But the story did not add up to young Grace. And she was motivated when one day she gets a communication she believed came from her father. So she kept it to herself as she spent her whole teenage years trying to find her father.
Then one day she found that he is in a government black site. She trains and learns everything about the black site until she broke him out. As a result of the breakout, her sister and the government agents hunt for her and her father. To help her sister stand down, Grace challenges her sister to a fight. The winner gets to take their father. Unfortunately, after the fight, they both collapse and the government took their father and Grace to prison. When Angelica wakes up from her sick bed in the hospital and finds out that her sister and her father has been taken again. The situation forces Angelica to go against the government in an attempt to rescue her family.
After Angelica and friends rescue her father, the agents responsible for his disappearance were locked up. In a retaliation, the agent breaks out of prison after releasing a virus that affected the entire city infrastructures to distract the government while he goes to kill the family that helps to bring him behind bars. The government and the family team up to fight against the agents setting up an opportunity to repair their relationship between the government and family.

Convinced his sole purpose in life is to become a priest, a young man finds himself on a sinking yacht together with an ageing playboy sea captain who is terrified of water.

TITLE
NEXT OF KIN

LOGLINE
Mubéh, a successful prince of an unconquerable tribe is at the verge of succeeding his father. Uncovered secrets about him unleash the wrath of his jealous step brother Obasè and the only kinsman standing in his way, was born in the shadows of treason.

BACKGROUND
For centuries in Africa, the need for more foraging land and wives instigated conflicts and bloody tribal warfare. Occasionally however, some conflicts arose from within the leadership of a particular tribe or chiefdom and most often when they did, resolve came at an extraordinarily high cost and the consequences could be almost irreparable. This sword and sandal epic feature is set in the mid-nineteen century and mirrors the exploits of the famous Christian missionary and slave trade abolitionist David Livingstone.

I am completing two scripts. The Logline for the first, is:"Evelyn threw Ambrose out of the house, and he left. Now she wants him back, but he is over her, and engaged. Evelyn says: 'If I cannot have you, then no one can,' so she intends to kill him like her nephew did."

The second script, is a follow-up or sequel, where Evelyn wants to kill Ambrose's wife Loretta, in "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The former script is almost completed, and the second is half way there. The reason being, I started off with a book and decided to expand it, and it came out better, splitting it up into two parts, when I viewed it from a screenplay point of view, as well as stage play.
This story is going to the publishers at the same time as the script will be ready, and the e-book should be out in September.

I have a few e-books published.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail.

Title: The Perfect Sugar For My Cup Of Tea
Genre: Drama
Pages: 113
Logline:
A successful man, who is unable to date due to trauma, yearns for a child. He finds a surrogate to help, but when the child grows up and asks about her mother, he is at the loss of words.

Synopsis:
The Perfect Sugar for my Cup of Tea unfolds the beautiful and poignant story of two people with differing sexual orientations who come together for the sake of their loved ones.

Hello there,

I have a full screenplay written (43 pages) with aspects from multiple genres all combined. From horror, crime, thriller and even a tiny bit of comedy, this has it all. Typically, a screenplay is written on the basis of a page per minute, however I tend to write with the idea of 2 minutes per page to allow room for additions.

Synopsis: A man has freshly left his school and to celebrate he is going on a hiking trip with a small group of his friends when disaster hits! Their car goes off the edge of a cliff, seemingly killing all but one; our protagonist Danny. Straight from the accident, everyone soon points the finger at Danny, suggesting he had something to do with the accident. Confused by the incident itself and all of the events following it, Danny feels uneasy about the situation and ends up at a clinic for trauma survivors however he soon finds out something bigger surrounds the accident and the fate of his friends. Mystery, woe and betrayal enclose this tale with a twist ending people wouldn't expect...

If interested please contact me at my email: Williamwoo2000@outlook.com

Thank you for your time

JULIE 2.0
Action
After a decade as a suburban soccer mom with an erased memory, an assassin is awakened to save the life of the President’s daughter… and to teach her own daughter the skill of the trade.

SYNOPSIS:

Fifteen years ago, agents Julie, Vincent and Siobhan (led by Evelyn) are closing in on the internationally renowned and extremely dangerous Katarina “Double-K” Kartsonakis. Despite her youth, Julie has distinguished herself as an extremely valuable asset in the investigation, not only because she is Double K’s half-sister, but also because she can analyze Katarina’s way of thinking impeccably and predict her every move. A close encounter between the two on the rooftop of a French school ends tragically in a spectacular explosion killing numerous children and sending Julie unconscious. Katarina is believed dead which is the reason for deactivating Julie by erasing her memories. Fast forward 15 years, Vincent and his 14-year old daughter Kahala (from his marriage with Siobhan) prevent a group of terrorists from taking over a commercial aircraft. A true wunderkind daughter of a now-widowed special agent, Kahala saves the day, but Vincent gets scolded by Evelyn for taking the kid on a dangerous mission. However, a more pressing matter is at hand – Double K has resurfaced and is suspected of trying to kidnap the president’s daughter. Evelyn decides to re-activate Julie, who is leading the perfect life of a suburban house-wife and soccer-mom in blissful ignorance of her past. When Evelyn shows up to “reactivate” her, Julie is rather upset and causes a big scene as she leaves with the agents. At Vincent’s resolve, they take Julie’s 7-year old daughter Ruby with them. Julie goes through crash-refresh training at the Homeland Security headquarters, rekindling old passion with Vincent. Ruby struggles to adjust to her new lifestyle, the vulgar behavior of her changed mommy, and her new friend Kahala, who turns out to be her half-sister (Julie donated an egg so that Vincent and Siobhan could conceive). In China, Katarina plots the kidnapping of Aimee, the president’s daughter. Aimee is to be snatched by well-trained Chinese Triad ninjas from a concert in Germany and delivered to Yemen. Watching the mayhem of Double K’s successful plan, Julie makes the connection between Katarina and one of the leaders of the Chinese Triad. Julie and Vincent lead a team to China to extract information about the kidnapping. Unbeknownst to them, Katarina is in Yemen, torturing Aimee. Back in Washington, Evelyn reassures the president’s family that DHS is doing everything in their power to recover his daughter. Julie and Vincent track Katarina with the help of a Middle-Eastern double agent. Things turn ugly when they reach the house where Aimee is held. They summon two Blackhawks for Aimee’s extraction while Julie heads after Katarina and two of her aides. Julie is almost defeated when a Blackhawk appears, blowing up Katarina’s car. Following a presidential awards ceremony, Julie and Vincent get home to Vincent’s house in Arlington, only to discover his home has been invaded by the Chinese Triad. Both Kahala and Ruby are okay thanks to their supreme hiding abilities. Their sword training comes in handy when they help their parents defeat the Triad operatives.

A man seeks vengeance for the death of his wife and unborn child.

Eric Falvey
Ericfalvey@gmail.com

Title: The Island of Wonder and Despair

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Logline:

A fusty, narcissistic head teacher experiences karma from a mysterious entity, while on holiday with his wife and estranged kids.

Synopsis:

Set in the 1990's in the United Kingdom, the story follows 48 year-old Albert Renald, a conceited, luddite secondary-school headmaster, going on a holiday with his wife Kelly, and their five kids to an isolated island, 100 miles away from any land.

While on the island, Albert takes the week away from civilization to spend time with his estranged kids, who don't have future wishes matching his expectations, leading to an uncivilized relationship.

Meanwhile, the kids come across a mysterious, fallen angel-like figure named Alex, that has the ability to change gender at will and perform miracles, and spends time with the kids behind Albert's back, giving them the great time they don't get from their parents by fulfilling their wishes and promising them more, much to their pleasure.

Time goes by: the kids grow more distant from Albert and closer to Alex, seeing one as the wrecker of their dreams and the other as the fulfiller of their dreams. The island gets less comfortable for Albert and Kelly when they become more aware of Alex, witness almost-paranormal events that threaten them, and seeing the truth of it all begin to unfold.

I have the full screenplay, along with a budget breakdown and visual treatment as per request via e-mail.

A fundamentalist church in the suburbs of Atlanta turns bloodthirsty after their well-respected, much-beloved pastor has a fateful vision.

Manager's email and screenwriter's website included.

Fantasy/Romance

In ancient times, because of a heavenly war, two forces emerged that, as a result of fate, became great enemies. Both forces were destined to confront each other constantly for centuries and centuries. These mystical beings have remained hidden in the world, living in the shadow among humans, but over the centuries they have evolved and now coexist in a camouflaged manner, as is the case with Michael and Smarald. The story portrays the life of each one, from their existence when they describe the places they have traveled to know each other and the obstacles they will have to face, because fate, besides being uncertain, can be cruel, as is their case. Both belong to different forces, but due to a fate fatality, it turned out that both crossed and had to live together. Unfortunately, what the leaders, both good and evil, never imagined, their coexistence could generate an unprecedented fact, because, despite being enemies and belonging to opposite sides, they could be attracted. Both Michael and Smarald will challenge the norms to try to stay together throughout the story, which will cause great challenges, generating a revolution in the mystical world, producing great sequels, and countless controversies.

A striving lesbian falls in love with a cougar who helps her achieve her dream of becoming a full man. Things exacerbate when she ascertained that she is sharing one woman with his foe father.

Hello,

LOGLINE:

A high school football star is in jeopardy of losing his scholarship and his only hope to a brighter future, when his dependency on opioids lures him into a world where there are no winners.

Please let me know if you would like to read Pink House Forever Summer or PHFS and I'll send the script/synopsis

I currently don't have representation.

I recently wrote a script for an independent film company seeking funding for their horror feature titled "Urban Wolf"

URBAN WOLF

LOGLINE:

During a mandatory city quarantine, a mentally unstable tenant begins to lose control of his surroundings, convinced he suffers from lycanthrophy.

Tagline:

“No mind can truly tame a wolf”

Montezuma’s revenge

Three strangers are trapped in Mexico City due to an earthquake and become friends. One of them is kidnapped during a ballad and what the two others find in his luggage will lead them to live the worst experience of their lives.

Just Business

A Mexican woman is hired by a drug dealer to take drugs in her body to the USA. After crossing the border, she decides not to hand over the drug. She prefers to start her own business.

With the help of her 12 years old son, a homemaker compels herself to rescue her husband, who developed a phone app that freezes time, from his crooked boss.

A fantastic Forest of magic...where children possess wonderous and dangerous powers..there mission is to find there tribe without being hunted and killed

With her son, a homemaker rescues her husband, who developed a phone app that freezes time, from his crooked boss.

My name isJohnny Atkinson I have finished a movie Script for the movie "Quazum" I will like to send to you for consideration, this is the logline,pitch paragraph and synopsis:

LOGLINE
An astronaut gives birth to an unexplained, invisible alien child who battles the police, media, and scientists to return home.

PITCH PARAGRAPH

After an exploration of Quazmopolis, a female scientist winds up unexplainedly pregnant, costing not only her career and fiancé but the entire life she's built. She returns to live with her Dad in the country and gives birth to QUAZUM, an invisible species unknown and unseen by man. It's the warmth of the lost alien from "ET" to the adventure of returning home, in "Back to The Future".

SYNOPSIS

The Space Exploration Agency (SEA) is on a mission to explore QUAZMOPOLIS, a planet with stronger gravity and temperatures but an atmosphere capable of supporting human life. BEN is a scientist who is operating computers at SEA headquarters, and LACY, the girl he loves, is exploring the planet with another man, making Ben very jealous. During the mission, Lacy thinks she's discovered life but is mysteriously knocked unconscious.
When the crew returns, Lacy is shown to be pregnant causing Ben to end their relationship and quit SEA. The head of Science Exploration (DR. PALMER), also upset by the unexplained pregnancy, asks Lacy to terminate or quietly leave the agency.

Lacy is distraught and decides to return to her father GABRIEL's swampland home in Back Bayou. She then gives birth to an invisible baby she names "QUAZUM". Years later, Gabriel and Lacy are raising the unique chameleon boy, who is amazingly strong, can hide anywhere, and climb trees with ease. His skin is not easily pierced by bullets, and he drinks saltwater. Quazum is also technologically advanced at a young age.
When Ben learns details from the first mission and finds out Lacy's pregnancy was not from another astronaut, he believes he must be the father of Lacy's baby. Ben vows to find Lacy, make up for past actions, and finally meet his child.

During the investigation, with aid of local sheriff and police, Lacy and Gabriel are shot. Near-death from a bullet to the head, Lacy explains to Ben that Quazum must have come from a fertilized egg implanted in her during the mission to Quazmopolis. Invisible Quazum escapes and is forced to begin a new life hiding around the big city.
Ben vows to become a loyal guardian and begins a search for Quazum. Dr. Palmer comes in with the intension of saving Lacy and learns more about her mysterious life. And while Quazum struggles to survive, the media and police begin investigating strange reports of ghost sightings.

In a dark alley, Ben finally discovers Quazum. After attacks by gang members and Quazum's rescue of Ben, Quazum explains his only goal now is to return to his true home on Quazmopolis. Ben vows to help with the idea of returning to Science Exploration. The media asks questions and broadcasts news of ghost sightings. The sheriff and police continue their investigation, and Dr. Palmer begins to realize the coincidence of Lacy's
pregnancy and the local ghost sightings.

After return to SEA, Ben sneaks Quazum onboard a new solar jet leaving for Quazmopolis. A second before takeoff, Quazum escapes and reveals he is only a child too scared to move to another planet and wants only to return to his home in the Swampland. Ben rushes him out as Dr. Palmer is arriving to meet Quazum for the first time. Quazum and Ben return to private life in Back Bayou, before Dr. Palmer visits their cabin with recovering Lacy.

If interested contact my Agent:
Bryan Unyimadu
bryanunyimadu@yahoo.com

I do not have a manager or agent now. But the script was evaluated by Zack Zucker, manager of Bellevue Productions, LA. If interested in the logline you can get in touch so you could confirm from the judge. Thanks.

Genre: Drama

LOGLINE: A depressed-married couple, still finding their ways to conceive again, is compelled to accommodate their "retard" daughter with their demanding job.

Hi I'm Peter Chrisler.Wrote historical fantasy Cassalancq published by Xlibris.com My screenplay writer Kevin J Parsons who owns Wnviefilms did a bang up job 1a writing 2/3 but he suffers cerebral palsy and cant complete the job.Read excerpt of Cassalancq at Xlibriscom 415 621 5544

Just finished Harry Bernsteins book Invisible wall.Marvelous! I wrote an historical fantasy Cassalancq.My screenplay writer Kevin J Parsons who owns Enviefilms wrote a bang up job but ill health hadza, not allowed him,to
Complete it
.Read excerpt at Xlibris.com theartofpetershrisler. weebly.com

Title- Street Rage
Genre- Action/Thriller
Feature
Logline- An African-American businessman drives home to see his family after a work convention and runs into a racist motorcyclist and his gang.

Brook Farm - Comedy - Feature (108pg)

On the cusp of American Civil War, a group of Boston intellects cast out to the countryside to establish a progressive society, but their ill-prepared nature sends them into historic disarray.

THE REGISTRY

A confirmed bachelor, facing sudden unemployment, fakes his own wedding to stave off certain financial disaster.

STREET THEATRE

A conniving ad executive, who moonlights as a homeless person while looking for his estranged father, suddenly loses everything and is forced to live on the streets for real.

Re: Looking for Feature Spec - The Girl in the Yellow Scarf - Romantic Drama

LOG LINE: A struggling black composer from Harlem, desperate to break free of a soul crushing piano bar gig, finds his career saving muse in a white, demure yet formidable, homeless artist and singer from Kentucky.

PITCH: Mr. Holland’s Opus meets Love Story

Human beings are powerful zodiac beings and the Zodiac Protection Board would do anything to stop us from finding out just how powerful we are.

A new manager is sent to a dying movie theater in a small southern town only to find that it’s about to be forcibly integrated. 

It’s 1960 and television is killing the movie theatres. Almost half the theatres in the country have closed in the last ten years. Bill Chambers, a young dad was mid-career as a theatre manager when this happened. For the last several years Bill, his wife Lily and their 12 year old son Robin have been bumping around from town to town where he would find a job. But soon the new theatre in the new town would close. We come in on their latest assignment, a small theatre in small town in Kentucky. Besides being on its death-bed, the Palace is about to be forcibly integrated. The town is in an uproar.

Quarterfinalist, Francis Ford Coppola’s Zoetrope screenwriting contest.

I am submitting THORNS for your consideration.

HORROR, Urban Legend, Feature, 102 pgs, WGAw Reg.

LOGLINE: A pragmatic female reporter must rely on the nonsensical ravings of a crazy caretaker to save her rebellious teenage daughter from the grips of a dangerous Indian Myth.

I can send a PDF copy when requested.

Best regards...

I am submitting SPIKES for your consideration.

HORROR, Urban Legend, Feature, 102 pgs, WGAw Reg.

LOGLINE:

A pragmatic female reporter must rely on the nonsensical ravings of a crazy caretaker to save her rebellious teenage daughter from the grips of a dangerous Indian myth.

In the same vein as, The Ring.

Best regards...

DIARY OF A MADMAN

Jake, youth of the future, must find and murder his best friend, in order to retrieve a stolen and homicide artifact, a highly valuable triptych.

Re: Looking for Feature Spec A charming and thought provoking story with Ed Asner

Hi, the website said you were looking for stories and Ed Asner and I think this is a good one. This is the first log line I’ve ever written; I hope it’s what you’re looking for.

"A coming of age story of two outcast adolescent cousins in a cruddy neighborhood. The neighborhood??. Nazareth... The cousins??. A hot-headed John the Baptist and his gentle and frequently assaulted cousin Jesus.

What glue seals these lad’s unlikely bond?.. Could it be the budding young charms of Mary Magdalene and her fetching older sister Martha?? A tender love story and pugilistic adventure will reveal all.”

The name of this story is “Rivers Bend” and Mr. Asner has already prerecorded the voiceover role of The Lord Almighty.

We’d love to hear from you soon.

Out of the night: (thriller/horror): When a damaged young couple find themselves trapped inside their own home by a pair of armed and on the run, injured teenagers, they must find a way out before the very fragile male intruder snaps completely.

A contained thriller/horror in the style of Hostage meets Don't Breathe.

Fragmented: (thriller/drama): A lone survivor of a botched heist turns up half-dead at the farm of a struggling single mother with a bag of stolen cash that will forever alter their lives.

A thriller in the style of A Simple Plan meets Reservoir Dogs.

Never Let them in: (thriller/horror): A struggling couple holiday at a remote cabin in an attempt to get back to basics, but their dream holiday turns into a nightmare when a local girl running for her life is chased onto their doorstep.
Contained horror/thriller in the style of Hush meets The Strangers.

A pocket full of candy: (thriller/horror): After her younger brother vanishes, Talisa Taylor takes a path of bad choices and self-destruction, until it leads her into the house of a child predator.

Contained horror/thriller in the style of Disturbia meets Trespass.

Intro to Season 1:
THE NARCISSISTIC SOCIOPATH – NOT GOING ANYWHERE
When Sean McCrae returns to Salem for their 15 year school reunion the flame is instantly rekindled between him and his high school sweet heart, Dayna Russo, who is trapped in an abusive marriage to Vince Russo, a sergeant at the local police station and the quintessential narcissistic sociopath, who has pledged to uphold at all cost their matrimonial vows of “Till Death do us Part” …

Background / In a nutshell:
I am a qualified medical doctor who spent 25 years in medical practice with an interest in psychology and a specific interest in personality traits and treating personality disorders. Each of the seven seasons deals with a specific personality disorder, where one of the main characters is affected by that disorder and the profound effect of this affliction on the daily lives on not only himself but also on everyone around him.

The personality traits, the deviation from those traits, the thought processes and resultant aberrant behaviour and conduct with the effects and consequences on himself and others are explained in detail as the plot of each season unfolds with the deranged mental state and warped thoughts and behavioural patterns of the affected individual with that respective personality disorder.

Current Season
Season 1: The Narcissistic Sociopath – “Not Going Anywhere”

Future Seasons:
Season 2: The Psychopath –

Season 3: The Paranoid Schizophrenic –

Season 4: The Obsessive Compulsive -

Season 5: The Borderline -

Season 6: The Histrionic -

Season 7: The Antisocial -

1 2