Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Various short films written, ready to be handed over to directors/producers with funding

Not A Hero - a political satire about a depressed man who stands up for a threatened minority - for selfish reasons, as he's hoping to be stabbed - but his actions are taken out of context by both the left-wing and right-wing media who create an entire narrative out of him, pushing him further into depression.

Out of Time - A man disappears on one drunken night in the 70's. He resurfaces in his home town in the early 2000s, but nobody seems to recognise him...

The Conversation - An artistic, experimental piece - easy to shoot under Covid restrictions, as it only has two actors - that represents the internal conversations that go on in the head of the depressed. An important work about mental health issues, easy to shoot, little to no budget required.

Zeitgeist - A man trying to head to work is placed under pressure by various members of society to 'take up a cause'. A little satirical piece inspired by the works of Franz Kafka and Monty Python.

Re: Various short films written, ready to be handed over to directors/producers with funding

Hi,

I am an actress and a producer. I have my own green screen studio, editing facilities and great location ideas we can use. I would like to be supporting a good screen play. I would like to play in the project as well as supporting it in ever way it's possible.

Would you be interested in working together?