Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
be a god to live

i am a screenwriter i hope to get the message while you are in a good health, be a god to leave, it is a drama and war movie, it is about the nazis, the jews and the resistance, it is about how to leave in a brutal world, a world that is not the stronger who wins, but the smartest one who does

Title; be a god to live

Log line; when adam's jew friend killed by the nazis, then adam tries to take revenge believing that this will bring him redemption, but he meets a devil in his way

Pitch; colonel jonathan said, the life like a ship you can be like a hundreds of passengers, or, you can be the captain and lead this passengers

I hope you like what i wrote, if you want i can send the complete script

Thank you for your time

Re: be a god to live

zakaria abouelkacem

i am a screenwriter i hope to get the message while you are in a good health, be a god to leave, it is a drama and war movie, it is about the nazis, the jews and the resistance, it is about how to leave in a brutal world, a world that is not the stronger who wins, but the smartest one who does

Title; be a god to live

Log line; when adam's jew friend killed by the nazis, then adam tries to take revenge believing that this will bring him redemption, but he meets a devil in his way

Pitch; colonel jonathan said, the life like a ship you can be like a hundreds of passengers, or, you can be the captain and lead this passengers

Thank you for your time
zakaria abouelkacem
Morocco, el jadida
Zikooam431@gmail.com
+21297031559

17/01/2021

Title; be a god to live

Thank you for your time

Zakaria abouelkacem
Zikooam431@gmail.com
+21297031559