Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Discount heroes invade the Dominican Republic in an attempt to free a kidnapped ne'er-do-well.

Title: One Way Tickets

Genre: Action/Adventure

Franchise: This is the first in a series of three completed feature scripts - One Way Tickets, Tropical Princess and Animal Rescue.

Logline: Discount heroes invade the Dominican Republic in an attempt to free a kidnapped ne'er-do-well

Synopsis/Details: In an attempt to free a kidnapped ne'er-do-well younger brother, a group of discount heroes invade the Dominican Republic leaving a trail of death, destruction and a little grand larceny.

The inspiration for this slightly dark and quirky action adventure was something my older brother, a retired Marine Corps combat veteran, said to me just before I traveled overseas to host a workshop in the Middle East, “Don’t go over there, get in trouble and make me come get you out.”

First pages posted here: https://www.scriptrevolution.com/scripts/one-way-tickets-1st-in-a-series

One Way Tickets also exists as a published novella length ebook containing about 22,500 words.