Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As I Was Saying

As I Was Saying
I have always felt that the many aspects of human behaviour portrayed in The Sound of Music make this one of the finest family films. The sight of Julie Andrews in her pinafore dancing across the mountain tops singing, ‘The Hills are Alive’; you can’t get any happier than that. Consider carefully how you would handle a problem like Maria and by all means climb every mountain till you find your dream, it’s up there somewhere. Also, please feel free to shed a tear as Christopher Plummer tugs our heartstrings with his wonderful rendition of Edelweiss, there is nothing wrong with patriotism. I would however ask you to consider the plight of the lonely goatherd. Picture if you will, the colourful lights, music and laughter drifting up from the valley as the Von Trapp family tell us a few of their favourite things and Julia Andrews goes thirteen to the dozen with Do-Re-Mi. High on a hill sits this poor lonely sod of a goatherd trying to earn a crust. Choosing to turn his back on the ‘jet set’ and dedicate his life to goatherding is quite touching in my book. So please do me a favour! Next time you spot a lonely goatherd sitting in a bar, buy him a drink and a bag of pork scratchings, put your arm around him and say, ‘I know what you are going through mate!’

Re: As I Was Saying

you're really making a bad impression to Producers with these incoherent ramblings. It's a logline board.

To date: one enquiry from a stand up comic agency and one invitation to join a team of freelance screenwriters. Producers join the queue!

Great stuff keep it up.

Haha! Just found out my daughter crept into the office and wrote 'great stuff'. Sorry about that.

you are a d1ckhead. Im going to write to the Admin and get you banned.

Post loglines, or shut up.

******** is spelt with an i not a 1. You 1nart1culate sh1t for bra1ns.